Sign in to follow this  
caaront

Is there a flow for the Twin Otter?

I started on the tarmac at my hometown and shut it down with my co-pilot using the Twotter checklist.

Then with the checklist I went through the entire list from start up to shut down with the co pilot.

There were many items he would not even respond to.

Is there a flow I can download so I know what he is set up to do?

I love it when they make snarky remarks, lol.

Aaron Tirrell

Yeah.  I would be interested in that too.   The Twin Otter is the only GA plane I own next to a C208.   Got it so I could do tropic island hoping.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Doh!

My checklist is turned off in MCE and I saw something about looking under command in the menu.

Will try again, and will check out DH's scripts and flows, thank you.

Aaron Tirrell

Search David Herky on Avsim. He's the guru of MCE flows and there are quite a few forvarious aircraft including rhe Twin Otter Extended. Also he's made some great videos using MCE, I think there is also a video using the Twotter.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=David+herky&CatID=root&Go=Search

Cheers,

Stuart

(MCE copilot)

Thanks Stuart your too kind:-)

Although a year old the flows are as per the training video I linked, in the Twin Otter movie, on my channel.

The checklists should (and do as far as possible) follow the Aerosoft pop up interactive checklist. So you can run the MCE checklist whilst following it on screen with the Aerosoft checklist. The MCE checklist is also fully interactive, so if something is not set and you say it's set, the FO (Stuart, perhaps) will correct you and set the item! If you choose to use the Aerosoft checklist, remember, left click ticks it as checked. If you right mouse click the item, it gets set to the correct position anyway......perfect!!!

I really admire Aerosoft, they get so much accuracy into their simulations and the Twin Otter is a real beauty!:-)

Best regards to all sim pilots. Happy weekend simming!

David

• Upvote 1

Thanks Stuart your too kind:-)

Although a year old the flows are as per the training video I linked, in the Twin Otter movie, on my channel.

The checklists should (and do as far as possible) follow the Aerosoft pop up interactive checklist. So you can run the MCE checklist whilst following it on screen with the Aerosoft checklist. The MCE checklist is also fully interactive, so if something is not set and you say it's set, the FO (Stuart, perhaps) will correct you and set the item! If you choose to use the Aerosoft checklist, remember, left click ticks it as checked. If you right mouse click the item, it gets set to the correct position anyway......perfect!!!

I really admire Aerosoft, they get so much accuracy into their simulations and the Twin Otter is a real beauty!:-)

Best regards to all sim pilots. Happy weekend simming!

David

I had no idea, thank you.

Aaron Tirrell