Sign in to follow this  
Navigator43

Flickering objects latest Nvidia Driver

Has anyone noticed flickering objects in P3D with the new driver? Like flickering runway lights and even contrails flickering

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

Nope, updated this afternoon, no issues so far.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Sure it is the driver doing this? Try reverting back to your previous driver and test again perhaps.

If you are using REX, also try installing a different set of runway light textures and see if this works.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

I reverted back to the old driver and it's gone. There have been complaints of this as well in the P3D hardware group. When I'm flying and my contrails start to show from immersion they are flickering. I've tried everything and I do believe it's the driver. I got 1080 Sli

This is why when I find a driver that works well, I stop updating that driver.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

Actually it had to do with Sli I got a two 1080's disabled one and it's gone