Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikealpha

MD Max FMS is released !!

Yes. But those who want to upgrade have still to be using the same e-mail address they used before to purchase. After 9 months this must rule out some people.

Guest Skedflyer

Just contact support @ info(at)mdsuper80.com, They are quick to answer and very helpful.

>Yes. But those who want to upgrade have still to be using the>same e-mail address they used before to purchase. After 9>months this must rule out some people.That is very true.And I for one, will wait a long time more before I will upgrade with the FMS. Will monitor the forums very closely before I make up my mind. ;-)Another reason for me to not rush for the FMS upgrade, is ofcourse because the MD-80 from CoolSky/Flight 1 will be available shortly. :-hahHappy landings,http://www.scandicair.com/images/as_banner.jpg

Staffan

Guest mikealpha

>> is ofcourse because the MD-80 from CoolSky/Flight 1 will be available shortlyYeah, that really looks promising, a pleasure to see Espen is behind it. Can't help myself, but the panel has something of his excellent F-50 panel style. On top of that is Flight1 with their excellent support and (for my taste) fair license policy.What's the point anyway to spend 50 Euro at MDMax for a ONE shot activation license ? Which makes you dependent from the goodwill of the developers anytime you want to reinstall it. And the atmosphere in their forum is the worst I have ever seen since I look in FS related forums.Mike