Sign in to follow this  
Ian McPhail

Do I....?

Uninstall and reinstall MJS Q400 Pro

Uninstall and reinstall FS2Crew MJS pack

For button do I then start P3D3v2.3

(PS I installed only the Client and Control msi of the last update)

A. do I enable FS2, from the Config Panel, then select MJS (or is than done before enabling?), then make the button assignments

or do I select MJS and configure the 3 buttons, then enable FS2?

But is this all done in Full Screen, or Windowed mode?

Or any mix of the above.....

If after I press the main button and get nothing, I shall record my swear words and post them on this site.

no, none of the above.  But what I did was beyond all reason, so I will probably return to problems tomorrow.

I was having trouble with YBBN.  So I deleted it from my Orbx folder, reinstalled, selected Oceania in the FTX configurator and reinstalled the Library.

Restarted, P3Dv3.2, left the default plane in place, chose a gate at Brisbane, found the mess cleaned up, and selected a Majestic Qlink aircraft.

Now I am not sure whether I had left FS2 enabled or not.

But when I hit the button to open the main window, there it was.  I have got a lot of reading to do, but it works.......??

Bryan: a long time later, and I have the new v4 version installed but I can't close it if I decide to not use it.  I have the N button assigned in the Controls but it does not turn off the main window, only open.  Clicking frantically on any of the four screws does nothing....or is there another screw I should attack?

34 minutes ago, Ian McPhail said:

Bryan: a long time later, and I have the new v4 version installed but I can't close it if I decide to not use it.  I have the N button assigned in the Controls but it does not turn off the main window, only open.  Clicking frantically on any of the four screws does nothing....or is there another screw I should attack?

Hi Ian,

Yes, press the "LK" button on the Main Panel.  It stands for "lock".

Cheers,