Sign in to follow this  
FlyingEngineer

Flytampa Copenhagen "Rotating" Bridges

Hi,

does anyone have the same problem with Copenhagen and fixed it?

Issue_EKCH_01.jpg

after changing the position of the aircraft and the angle of view:

Issue_EKCH_02.jpg

Thanks,

FlyingEngineer

I am an enthusiastic flight simulator pilot from Germany with strong interests in aeronautics, materials science, engineering and programming. As I was just starting to learn English when I began virtual flying as a child, please excuse the poor English of my earlier posts (2015-2018) 🙂

FlightSim: MSFS2020 | JF BAe 146 Pro - PMDG 737-800 - Fenix A320

System Specs: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA - Intel Core i7 6700K OC  4,3 Ghz - ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC-Edition 11GB GDDR5X - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-2666 - Corsair Hydro Series H110i - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit - CH Flight Sim Yoke - CH Pro Pedals

When you saw this were you using any AI models or were you flying online on Vatsim or IVAO?

Some weird graphical issues have been seen and reported that seems to be related to using AI models that were not originally designed for P3D. I've seen similar things flying online of Vatsim using MT6 models.

Did you already report this over in FlyTampas forum? If not I think that would be a good thing to do.

Richard Åsberg

Yesterday I noticed a similar problem at Aerosoft's Zürich when flying online on Vatsim using MT6 AI models so if it's the same issue we're talking about it doesn't appear to be specific to FT's Copenhagen.

Richard Åsberg

Hi,

I have another problem with FT's EKCH : I cannot fly to (OOM at about nm) or from (OOM as move my aircraft).

I asked on FT forum, but no help.

I have GEX 2.0, UTX Europe 2, no ORBX desactivated Global mesh 2010, P3D 3.4.

Any idea???

Thank's

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Hi,

I have another problem with FT's EKCH : I cannot fly to (OOM at about nm) or from (OOM as move my aircraft).

Any idea???

Thank's

Yves

You could try to rename/disable ...\Prepar3D v3\FlyTampa\Copenhagen_LC\scenery\cvxOresund_Terrain.bgl and see if that might help you.

Do you have this problem with OOMs only at EKCH or elsewhere as well?

Richard Åsberg

I think it has to do with shadows been used on P3D. Try without shadows.

My%20Signature.jpg

Hi,

Any idea???

Thank's

Yves

Also, did you have the same issue in previous versions of P3D as well or only now in 3.4?

I'm back using 3.2 after having severe VAS issues in 3.4 both at FT's EKCH but also elsewhere that I never managed to resolve and now in 3.2 I have zero issues at FT's EKCH in the NGX with all Orbx products active including shadows in P3D and same thing goes for all my other destinations...no more VAS issues...

Richard Åsberg

Hi,

I allready desactivate the file.

I have tis problem since 3.2 version.

I'll try disable the scenery to be sure.

Thank's

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Hi,

I allready desactivate the file.

I have tis problem since 3.2 version.

I'll try disable the scenery to be sure.

Thank's

Yves

OK, hope you'll find a solution because FT's Copenhagen scenery really is one of the best out there so a pity if you're not able to enjoy it.

Richard Åsberg

Bad new : when I desactivate copenhagen and Copehagen_LC, same problem. OOM immidiatly.

What bludy bgl could it be????

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Bad new : when I desactivate copenhagen and Copehagen_LC, same problem. OOM immidiatly.

What bludy bgl could it be????

If it indeed is a BGL causing your OOM issues I guess the last resort will be to only keep default stuff activated in your scenery library and then activate one at a time and see what happens.

It does sound strange that you have the OOM issue immediately. And again, do you only see this problem at FT's EKCH or elsewhere as well? And regardless what aircraft you're using?

Richard Åsberg

Good new, I found the guilty :  the copenhagen.bgl in D:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D V3\Scenery\EURW\Scenery

And now Ican fly from CPH...

Have a good evening

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Hi,

I don't think that the issue with the rotating buildings is related to AI Traffic. To my surprise the issue seems to be disappeared as I switched from "Airliner Mode" to "VFR Mode" (FlyTampa Configurator).

FlyingEngineer

I am an enthusiastic flight simulator pilot from Germany with strong interests in aeronautics, materials science, engineering and programming. As I was just starting to learn English when I began virtual flying as a child, please excuse the poor English of my earlier posts (2015-2018) 🙂

FlightSim: MSFS2020 | JF BAe 146 Pro - PMDG 737-800 - Fenix A320

System Specs: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA - Intel Core i7 6700K OC  4,3 Ghz - ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC-Edition 11GB GDDR5X - 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-2666 - Corsair Hydro Series H110i - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit - CH Flight Sim Yoke - CH Pro Pedals

In my case the problem goes away when I disconnect from Vatsim meaning the MT6 models disappear.

Richard Åsberg