Sign in to follow this  
Djije

*FSX default error

Hello,

i have LINDA 2.8.3 installed and is working fine with the FCU airbus Vrinsight and the modules for aerosoft Airbus , boeing 737NG ,an Majestic Q400 but if i try with *FSX Default aircraft , nothing appening..

I have this message :

[E] *** LUA Error: error loading module 'linda-cfg/aircrafts/FSX Default/config-mcp2a' from file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\modules\linda-cfg/aircrafts/FSX Default/config-mcp2a.lua':

Thank's for your hepl

Djije

Hello,

i have LINDA 2.8.3 installed and is working fine with the FCU airbus Vrinsight and the modules for aerosoft Airbus , boeing 737NG ,an Majestic Q400 but if i try with *FSX Default aircraft , nothing appening..

I have this message :

[E] *** LUA Error: error loading module 'linda-cfg/aircrafts/FSX Default/config-mcp2a' from file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\modules\linda-cfg/aircrafts/FSX Default/config-mcp2a.lua':

Thank's for your hepl

Djije

Check in the folder in the error report for the file config-mcp2a.lua. If it is there, open it in editor. Search for line starting ["LAMP."]= has the following end:

["LAMP."]   = Lights_PANEL_toggle,

Then check for file config-mcp2a.default. Copy and rename to config-mcp2a.lua. Restart FSX and LINDA.

If this does not work, open Console and select verbose logging. Restart Default FSX and email fsuipc4.log and linda2.log to LINDA@awginfosys.net.

Edited by ScotFlieger
Corrected function name

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Thank's ScotFlieger ! it's working fine with your help. :smile:

now, is it normal with the default plane that the AP1 button (FCU) for exemple not working like the "Z"  to engage the AP? or i can change the heading but i can't engage it for exemple ?

do i program it? 

and the last, is there a module existing for the Flight one Mustang and FCU MPC2a ? 

Merci!

I am glad that fix worked for you. I have now issued new updates for LINDA 2.8.4 and Airbus 4.4.

With the more sophisticated aircraft you need to use the functions in the supplied LINDA modules. These require no programming - we have done that for you. You need to assign the appropriate function (like AB_AP1_toggle (guessing)) using the MCP Combo page.

I don't believe there Mustang module written.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Thank's again!  :smile:

now i have something nice for my default FSX .

I know there is a module for the Mustang but it's not  for the MPC2a i suppose ?

http://www.avsim.com/topic/424217-flight1-cessna-mustang-module-version-12/

i try with my FCU and doesn't work...   is it possible to program something "easy " for the FCU with the existing Module? how can i do that?

Merci!

I am delighted that you have LINDA working for you.

All aircraft will work with all 3 types of VRI panel. You just need to create the appropriate config-mcpX.lua file. The best option is to print the available configuration, for example config-mcp2.lua for the Mustang. You then need to set up the mcp2a in MCP setup and make your own assignments in the MCP Combo page based on the print out.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

eureka!  my one module for the Mustang is on the way! 

thank's a lot for your quick answer ScotFlieger, i can use my FCU more than bevor!  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Good news. Enjoy flying and using LINDA.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK