Sign in to follow this  
sascha

HU: Momentum Il-76 with VC just released at Avsimrus!

Hi, I also experienced a CTD, with Benzhangars downscaled textures (many thanks by the way!), too. Windows protocols show a gauge "IL76TD.RADIO.GAU" as culprit. And as expected, after deactivating this gauge in the panel.cfg file the plane works. So what's wrong with this gauge? And what have you done, Joseph, to avoid this?

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Windows protocols show a gauge "IL76TD.RADIO.GAU" as culprit. And as expected, after deactivating this gauge in the panel.cfg file the plane works.

Excellent! Will try this asap.

Hi, I also experienced a CTD, with Benzhangars downscaled textures (many thanks by the way!), too. Windows protocols show a gauge "IL76TD.RADIO.GAU" as culprit. And as expected, after deactivating this gauge in the panel.cfg file the plane works. So what's wrong with this gauge? And what have you done, Joseph, to avoid this?

I am sorry I installed the plane wrong. That's why I wasn't getting any CTD. But now I do get the CTD with the GAU error.

Hi, guys!

I am glad that Il-76 is interesting to you! At the moment, I have no simulator on the computer and therefore there can be errors in assembly as I have no opportunity to test everything :(

I will be glad, to answer all (or ANY :smile: ) your questions and to help with the solution of problems. :)

Best regards,

Ilya

Hi Ilya,

thanks for pitching in! I'm looking forward to flying this beautiful plane, I've been waiting for a VC version to come out for a long time :wink: !

Cheers,

Sascha

Ilya,

"interesting" is an understatement. We are eager to fly the Il-76! Thank you for any help!

Cheers,

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Interesting...Also for FSX.

In FSX there are two panels, First panel cause CTD, Panel 2 Works well (in Volga Dnepr repaints).

Tomás Fabada Castellana

Harald, I tried deactivating the radio gauge but still get a CTD. Can you send me your edited panel.cfg? The panel structure is confusing to me by the way, there are so mny additional cfg files.

Greetings to you all.

first of all, amazing aircraft, I have been using this addon for a long time and it is know a great surprise to have it with VC.

Please help me on two things if possible. First I have some GAU and DLL files (besides those on proper folders) inside the panel folder. Is that supposed to be or must I move them to gauges and module folders?

Secondly, is there any english tutorial or panel files, where I (My Russian is very poor almost none) can related too.

thanks in advanced

Alexandre

Hello Everybody.
I recently installed this amazing addon and despite many problems I have encountered , enjoyed every second of flying it so far.
despite all my efforts, I couldn't find an english manual, so decided to take advantage of what was available, and improvise when needed.
my first step was to download, install , learn and fly the wonderful PT Tu-154. it helped me along the way and prepared me for the il-76. then I referred to PT il-62 manual to get a clue of il systems (specially Autopilot and TKS Alignment)
after days of trying and clicking every single switch on the cockpit and experimenting, I can finally fly this aircraft now and I must admit, it flies beautifully. I'm not particularly interested to invest my time on learning russian INS and NVU and other oldschool systems right now, so tried navigating using KLN90B, and it's where I keep to encounter problems. no matter what I do, the plane doesnt follow the route entered in the KLN. I learned how to switch to GPS mode on navigator panel and setup the autopilot and can get it to follow the GPS route of FSX flightplan in GPS mode , but not the route entered in KLN.  tried to  install the KLN upgrade for fsx/p3d , but still , no joy. I have the same problem with the 154 , so I guess I'm doing something wrong, any help appreciated.

regards

Greetings everyone.

first of all, amazing plane. The VC brings a whole new approach to this product.

thanks to all that have worked on it.

I've install the plane, no problems, panel and VC working fine.

Just 2 questions:

Is the INS working as NAV source? (I"ve managed to insert the coordinates, but can't make the AP follow it. Just as GPS mode.

Second, I have an error with the lights,

Landings and taxi - not showing properly and no 3D

wing lights , have a displacement when airborn (I figure this is due to the wingflex) Do we have a way fix this?

thanks in advanced.

Hello Everybody.

I recently installed this amazing addon and despite many problems I have encountered , enjoyed every second of flying it so far.

despite all my efforts, I couldn't find an english manual, so decided to take advantage of what was available, and improvise when needed.

my first step was to download, install , learn and fly the wonderful PT Tu-154. it helped me along the way and prepared me for the il-76. then I referred to PT il-62 manual to get a clue of il systems (specially Autopilot and TKS Alignment)

after days of trying and clicking every single switch on the cockpit and experimenting, I can finally fly this aircraft now and I must admit, it flies beautifully. I'm not particularly interested to invest my time on learning russian INS and NVU and other oldschool systems right now, so tried navigating using KLN90B, and it's where I keep to encounter problems. no matter what I do, the plane doesnt follow the route entered in the KLN. I learned how to switch to GPS mode on navigator panel and setup the autopilot and can get it to follow the GPS route of FSX flightplan in GPS mode , but not the route entered in KLN.  tried to  install the KLN upgrade for fsx/p3d , but still , no joy. I have the same problem with the 154 , so I guess I'm doing something wrong, any help appreciated.

regards

Hi there,

I have also the TU-154, (amazing) and managed to align the giros etc. DO you have a way to it to follow the GPS, nav, like Il-76 does...  Thanks.