Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Aircraft Addon Doldrums

Ugh!

What do we have coming out? Anything this year?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I see stuff coming out all the time, so I don't quite get what you mean?

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I also wonder where this is coming from. Besides, there are enough planes already to keep you busy for the rest of your life! ;)

I know what you mean, there's a pile of stuff pending...Aerosoft A330 and CRJ, BBS Airbus widebody v 0.85, PMDG 747, FSL A320 p3d...probably more i'm forgetting about, we'll go from a drought to a credit card killing avalanche at some point soon!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I have enough aircraft to keep me going for years...and I still keep an eye on the new releases...   :Cry:

Rather than getting a bunch of aircraft that I can barely fly, I prefer a few good ones that I can try and master. 

• Upvote 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Rather than getting a bunch of aircraft that I can barely fly, I prefer a few good ones that I can try and master.

+1

Saves a lot of money too! ;)

I've got too much of everything, and still have gigabytes of addons on my harddrive that I haven't tried yet, and probably never will. Sure, it would be nice if RealAir or A2A were as busy Carenado or Alabeo, but then again, that is probably why I cheris the former and have lost interest in the latter.

• Upvote 1

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

The updated Milviz UH1 and the Aerosoft CRJ should satisfy any urges.

Milviz Beaver with a Rob Young 's FDE sounds a winner for all of us bush flyers (others can apply too).

Curious to see the Bobcat from the same dev (FDE designer not known, by me at least), wasn't the last one made by Bill Lyons, eons ago ?

A2A's Constellation.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Yeah, I should have specified- aircraft with "substance"

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yepper...

Aerosoft CRJ

Aerosoft A330

Aeropsoft A318 Experimental (Free to existing A318/A319 or A320/A321 customers)

TFDi Design B717

Maybe the QW 787 (I have no idea though)

Pretty far from the Duldrums for me!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

None of those are out though

A2AConnie and Eaglesoft C560 come to mind

There was that mystery Lear 60 announcement in July and nothing since

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |