Sign in to follow this  
vonmar

737-300 for P3Dv3.4

Hello,

I am looking for a 737-300 for P3Dv3.4

Anybody flying the:
Wilco 737 Pilot in Command EVOLUTION
in P3Dv3.4 (or possibly also in FSX Acceleration)?
Any feedback would be appreciated.

I later seen this from Wilco when I searched. Anyone flying it in P3Dv3.4?
Super Guppy Evolution (former 737 Pilot in Command Evolution - FSX/P3D)

https://www.wilcopub.com/737-pilot-in-command-evolution-fsx.html

I seen some mention of it using Navigraph navdata .. in their product information ... which is good news.
"Highly Realistic Flight Management Computer including SIDs & STARs and a worldwide FMC Database Navigraph database "

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

That Wilco 737 is very old. its had a few minor upgrades over the last 10+ years and they change the title a little each update! It was good at the time but no so much now days!

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

If you differentiate between graphics and system depth on the one hand and flight model on the other hand, the Wilco 737-400 is still one of the best airliners I've ever hand flown on a FSX-based platform. It just feels right, immersive and realistic due to its handling of momentum and inertia, a feeling that I miss in any PMDG 737NGX aircraft (even if the latter might be spot on concerning any "real world numbers", for what it's worth). The Wilco 737-400 comes closest to the feelings I had in a full motion flight simulator - concerning the hand-fly characteristics. Note that feelings are of course inherently subjective.

Qualitywings is working on a 737-300/400/500

Cheers!

Maarten

Qualitywings is working on a 737-300/400/500

One of the last posts I read on the QW forum:

"19 May 2014 at 12:16am Please be assured that development work is actively continuing in parallel on both the 787 and 737. We are very excited about how these birds are coming along. Keep the faith!"

I see IXEG has 737-300 for Xplane ... but it is not fully completed yet.

So, I thought maybe I could find 737-300 for P3Dv3.4 and FSX

Best Regards,

the iFly737NG is available now for P3D3 but I haven't yet installed it in 3.4.9. Previous versions were great IMO. Go to Flight1 dot com to find it.

|   Dave   |    I've been around for most of my life.

There's always a sunset happening somewhere in the world that somebody is enjoying.

the iFly737NG is available now for P3D3 but I haven't yet installed it in 3.4.9. Previous versions were great IMO. Go to Flight1 dot com to find it.

I have : 737-600/700/800/900/BBJ/BBJ2/BBJ3

Do they have ifly737-300 for P3D / FSX?

Best Regards,

PMDG in my opinion offer the best 737 for FSX/P3D, even though it isn't a Classic. I'll probably get flamed for saying this but there really isn't a massive difference between the NG and the Classic apart from the former having a more up to date flight deck.

As above, the Wilco one is really old. I wouldn't bother with it now, you'll be disappointed.

The best Classic is the IXEG but it's for X-Plane. I definitely recommend it.

Tom Wright

Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) | Intel Core i7 4770k @ 4.3GHz | 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM | GTX 1060 6GB | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Sidestick + Quadrant | Xbox Series S

I have the Wilco Evo 737s working fine in P3D v3.4.  They are ok, particularly as there is no other classic 737 available.

Streaming at twitch.tv/brynmwr

The best Classic is the IXEG but it's for X-Plane. I definitely recommend it.

I may purchase it after development (reported bugs) is finished.

I have the Wilco Evo 737s working fine in P3D v3.4.  They are ok, particularly as there is no other classic 737 available.

Thanks the follow up and for confirming it is working in P3Dv3.4.

Did you just have to point the installer to the P3Dv3.4 folder to get it installed?

Or, manually copy its files from a FSX install?

Or purchase and use e.g. the Estonia Migration Tool ... which I do not use?

I was looking to purchase the (non Deluxe version [Guppy EVO] which does not include portions of Captain Mike Ray's manual and extra liveries):

Super Guppy Evolution (former 737 Pilot in Command Evolution - FSX/P3D) https://www.wilcopub...lution-fsx.htm

My guess is they are the same.

Best Regards,

I installed it with the Migration Tool active.  There is a dll entry, so just pointing it to P3D probably won't work cleanly.

Streaming at twitch.tv/brynmwr

When I was simming I got a great deal of pleasure flying the Milviz 737-200c and that is P3D V3 compatible.

When I was simming I got a great deal of pleasure flying the Milviz 737-200c and that is P3D V3 compatible.

I flew it a few years ago.

I am currently flying the FlyJsim 737-200 ADV (Xplane10).

I am currently looking for the 737-300 (P3Dv3.4 / FSX).

I installed it with the Migration Tool active.  There is a dll entry, so just pointing it to P3D probably won't work cleanly.

Bryn,

Thanks for the reply and confirming the Migration Tool worked installing the Wilco 737-300 EVO.

I have not purchased the Migration Tool ... I prefer to use the installer that comes with the product.

I sent a support e-mail to Wilco and got this reply:

"The 737 PIC EVO is not compatible with P3DV3. Only with P3DV1.4.

To let us keep track of this e-mail, please reply without changing the content. Thank You !

Best regards,

Christophe Modave

Technical Consultant

EASA ATPL(A) "

I see the 737-300 AVO ... now also known as the Guppy was actually develoed by Feelthere .... but sales and support is from Wilco?

Maybe by "not Compatible" Wilco means Not Supported by Wilco seeing you have it working in your setup.

Best Regards,