Sign in to follow this  
kenny584

G1000 Navigraph.

Kenny,

I am glad that you got it sorted, regarding the knobs I don't have any minus or plus signs neither so I think they are working as intended on your case. I operate mines using the middle wheel on my mouse so give it a go and let me know if this works for you.

p.s. I have FSX Deluxe boxed. Do I still need the Acceleration pack for the 300 in FSX Deluxe?

I am not sure if the Deluxe box comes with the required service packs or not, this is something that you would need to research somewhere else but I would recommend to stick the FSX-SE edition it works very stable with Windows 10.

Kind Regards,

Simbol

Hi Simbol.

The mouse wheel does not rotate the knobs either. I'll research that on the web. MY FSX boxed is a waste of time at the moment regarding the 300. I deleted the .cfg file to let it rebuild and it still goes all the way down to 0.4 fps. I'll check out the Acceleration pack for it. You are correct in that I'll go with FSX-SE for the 300.

Thanks for all your help so far. It's been a learning curve. I'll post back when I've got some new info. I'll keep checking this post in case either you or someone else comes up with a fresh idea.

Best Regards...Kenny

Hi Folks.

Another small discovery. I forgot that I had the Mousewheel selected for TRIM in FSUIPC. I have deselected the tick box and the knobs now rotate as they should. It's beginning to look good in the flight deck.

Regards...Kenny

Hello Greggy.

Wow, that looks to be a good find. Thanks for the heads up. This could be the icing on the cake. I'm looking forward to flying those high rollers around the world... :smile:

Regards...Kenny