Sign in to follow this  
CB_Pilot

Are My Starting and Finishing Points Corrupted?

I'm having a bit of trouble with my Steam DLC for Arctic Rescue, Pushing the Envelope and Treasure Hunt, all described below.

Arctic Rescue 5: Beaver Lake Rescue starts in a really odd place, putting me about a mile north of the airport in open scrub land! How do I reset the starting point to something within the airport boundaries please? I have to have "crashes" disabled to get this even flying.

Arctic Rescue 13: Sheep Mountain simply refuses to acknowledge any success. I've landed in both directions, I've stopped midway up the runway, at the end of the runway, I've gone off to open ground - nothing delivers a "Success". What is the trigger for success on this mission please?

Pushing The Envelope 1: Ski Jump puts the Maule Orion in the water to start - immediate crash.

Treasure Hunt opening mission starts me in a small closed water area in the middle of jungle. I cant fly out in the water space available.

I've verified the games cache and disabled all my Orbx add-on scenery but I cant get these going as expected. I'd be grateful for some insight into what might be causing my problems and what I might try to fix the issues.

Many thanks

Rupert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!