Sign in to follow this  
mwilk

Dave,

This version worked very well. I did a flight between EGLL and EHAM. I was assigned a SID at Heathrow. ATC gave climb instructions to my cruise altitude. I was assigned a STAR into EHAM in plenty of time. I was assigned REDFA 1A to the ILS rnwy 06. The only issue, and it may be my ignorance about the way the STAR is supposed to be flown, is that the end of the STAR is to fly the 292 radial to the SPL VOR. I was given those instructions and cleared to the ILS for 06 by approach control. I don't know if approach is supposed to vector to the AF? I just flew it myself. I was not handed off to the tower at all. All in all a good flight.

NAX669.png

Agreed!

Did my usual test flight EGNT to EGPH without any surprises or frustrations, using voice rather than "say it".

Excellent!

however....

For a change I tried to make a flight plan from EGHI to EGLC at 10000ft and 220kts, and for some reason it will "validate" OK but when I try to "file" it, it get the dreaded "unhandled exception" error. Which happened in v117 also, but I think it worked fine in v116.

I have not had one of those errors for ages!

The exception details list has P2ADATA.Airport.get recommended Star(string runway name flt pln fp) among other things.

In the FP options on the config page of p2atc I have the two top left boxes unticked, and the top right box unticked.

no export options are ticked, and the misc options are 45 and 7.

Any clues Dave, or is it me again?

John,

This is a know error in v201.18 that will be fixed in 201.19.

I will try and get a HOT FIX out today or early tomorrow.

Thanks,

Dave

Set up the EGHI to EGLC flight again and this time there was no exception error after clicking on "file".

Sorted!

Once again success, thanks Dave.

John

Flew the flight mentioned above and completed it with no issues at all from the ATC perspective, or anywhere else for that matter.

Now for longer flights with more complex machinery and plenty of waypoints!

Great stuff. It is looking good!