Sign in to follow this  
Kermit_70

TrackIR

Tmrw is Nov 1st! Hopefully we can start using the alpha

You can start right now! I bought it about an hour ago - happy days so far.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

really? it's available for purchase already? that was fast!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

So trackir wont be supported or working until next year after the first version is released? Dont want to buy it unless trackir is working. Can someone explain if it is working now and what limitations it has? Without seeing the software in use its a bit hard to know if trackir will work as yet. trackir is a must of any camera software and very surprised this wasn't addressed earlier!!

Hello

I am new here where can I download this AddON? I know it will be availble next year but it seems some of you already use it, just want to try it out.

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

So trackir wont be supported or working until next year after the first version is released? Dont want to buy it unless trackir is working. Can someone explain if it is working now and what limitations it has? Without seeing the software in use its a bit hard to know if trackir will work as yet. trackir is a must of any camera software and very surprised this wasn't addressed earlier!!

Hello

I am new here where can I download this AddON? I know it will be availble next year but it seems some of you already use it, just want to try it out.

Go here and read for yourselves: https://fsfxpackages.com/en/ChasePlane/

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Thanks, that is what I am looking for.

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

I just bought it, but could not use it yet, as I got an error and sent an email but stil no respons from the support.

John Liem

Hello all, thank you for your reply and interest in the topic I started. It is about using TrackIR with ChasePlane.

Could you please use this thread ONLY if you address its topic?

If not (like "I just purchased it but it doesn't work"), please open a new thread in this forum.

I am subscribed to this thread and I would like to receive only notifications about TrackIr in ChasePlane.

many thanks to all!

Sorry Kermit_70, I will do that.

John Liem

No TrackIR support = no deal

Simple as that.

That's the way I feel. It won't be supported until released in V1.0 sometime in the 1st quarter of next year. Without Track IR support it's of no use to me. I'll keep the money in my account instead of letting it sit in theirs for the next three or four months.

NAX669.png

I also only want this addon when it supports TrackIR. The problem is that right now the addon is cheaper than it will finally be. So I could get it now and not use it until it supports TrackIR or I could not buy it now but only when it supports TIR but then I have to pay more. Dilemma. TrackIR support really is at the BOTTOM of the to do list for the devs so it might take half a year or so. Although I do think (or at least hope) that all the demands for TIR support will make the devs look at this sooner. If I was a dev of this addon I would certainly make it a priority, not because I want it myself but because of the amount of posts that show a lot of people won't get this addon if it doesn't support TIR.

Is this some kind of petition? Trying to demand a feature.

Just wait it out guys. It's planed for V1.

Kimo

Yes, let's make it a petition!

I really think that ChasePlane would work ver well together with TrackIR, but without it is unusable. I don't really want to pause trackIR every time I want to look at the airplane from outside.

For example, when I take off I like to look at the runway from behind the plane (currently with EzDok) but then quickly switch back to inside the cockpit with TrackIR, or when I am landing I like to have a quick view with a camera looking at the landing gears, but then gain I need to switch back quickly (one button) to cockpit with TrackIR.

I cannot even imagine how the Dev could think of using ChasePlane without TrackIR installed...

Anyway, vote, vote, vote!