Sign in to follow this  
DragoB

QualityWings RJ100 (FSX and/or P3D)

Greetings to you all,

looking for someone who can take me on a couple of rides. Read through the manual and everything but still feel that I need a helping hand.

Usually free on Fridays and weekends.

Cheers,

Drago

Drago,

Welcome to the Shared Cockpit forums.

Unless there has been a change that I'm unaware of, the RJ100 (or any of the BAE 146 series) is strictly speaking, not Shared Cockpit capable. One is probably able to connect two computers from/to the aircraft and use default/default compatible gauges, switches and flight controls, but the FMS system and probably some other functions won't work.

I've written a post (HERE) that explains this, and what airliners are Shared Cockpit capable.

Best wishes!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Drago,

I forgot the most important part of my reply...

Connecting to any computer on the Internet is likely the most risky thing you can do online. You don't know the person, or what's on their computer, and most often even they don't know if they have Malware. 

But there is a way you can mitigate this risk.  Please see the OVPA Shared Cockpit Setup Guide pinned to the top of this forum.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.