Sign in to follow this  
awdoman

MCP737-R and ProSim

Im running Prosim using their 737-800 with all modules.  Under the Prosim 737 MCP, sometimes I can see lights on but nothing is on on the MCP737-R. Or lights flash on then go off.  If I open the VAInterface, I have to constantly reselect the ProSim 737 and resave to get things to respond.  And it seems to be a hit or miss with the CMD light coming on and showing up on my MIP.  Any ideas, maybe reinstalling the VAinterface?  Im running current version, and also FSUIPC is checked for the ProSim MCP.

Hi,

When you notice all lights are off, do you recall if looking at the Control Panel - Devices tab, the MCP is listed there?

If it is not listed, then it may be a faulty usb connector. 

In this case, open the Device & Printers window and check if the MCP icon shows up there - scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen to confirm the computer is also not recognizing it.

If it is listed, then this is a logic issue.

In this case, we will need the VAInterface logs in order to investigate the causes. 

Right-click on the VA icon (the same one you use to open the Control Panel) and select Enable logging. If it says Disable logging, then logs are already enabled and all you need to do is collect the file(s) at the Logs folder (under the VAInterface installation folder).

Attach the files here or open a Technical Support Ticket to send them.

Best Regards,

Ricardo.