Sign in to follow this  
theskyisthelimit

GTN750 1.17 + P3d 3.4.9 cant click continue

Just did a fresh install of the GTN750, i cant seem to click the continue button on the screen that shows the version info.. to get to the main screen.

I've tried playing with the setting:

[Legacy]

Enabled=1

both 0 and 1, no luck, tried multiple aircraft..

Am i missing a step here?  I have the gtn trainer lite, installed as well.

I set it to Enabled 1 after trying 0 and tried a different aircraft..

on the charts info line, it says "Verifying" and never goes anyfurther.. (unless i reset the flight)
Continue is "blue" but unclickable

if i reset the flight.. i then see 1607 for flitecharts..
but after that the continue button is just black/grey and still cant click it.
I should also mention that outside of p3d, i have no issues with the trainers at least.

I posted this over in their support forums but havent had much luck yet.. hoping maybe someone here knows a quick fix?

Thanks in advance

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

Not sure.  I stayed with 1.16 because I saw some users having issues with 1.17

I see you posted over at F1:  That would be the best for now...  they'll figure it out!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Run as admin or not for P3D and the GTN? Both should be the same. Also did you reinstall both the GTN and the trainer software? 

Just did a fresh install of the GTN750, i cant seem to click the continue button on the screen that shows the version info.. to get to the main screen.

I've tried playing with the setting:

[Legacy]

Enabled=1

both 0 and 1, no luck, tried multiple aircraft..

Am i missing a step here?  I have the gtn trainer lite, installed as well.

I set it to Enabled 1 after trying 0 and tried a different aircraft..

on the charts info line, it says "Verifying" and never goes anyfurther.. (unless i reset the flight)
Continue is "blue" but unclickable

if i reset the flight.. i then see 1607 for flitecharts..
but after that the continue button is just black/grey and still cant click it.
I should also mention that outside of p3d, i have no issues with the trainers at least.

I posted this over in their support forums but havent had much luck yet.. hoping maybe someone here knows a quick fix?

Thanks in advance

I have tested this issue with the team and they have found a solution to this problem. Seems like it is related to graphic drivers.

Contact them because they have a fix for it now (2 days ago they fixed it)

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

GTN 760

v1.17 installed ok here today

Win7-64

P3dv3.4

Did you have your antivirus OFF for the product download and install?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I have tested this issue with the team and they have found a solution to this problem. Seems like it is related to graphic drivers.

Contact them because they have a fix for it now (2 days ago they fixed it)

Michael Moe

Interesting. OK so you are saying contact them outside of their forum I take it?

On the antivirus.. I have exceptions set for folders nothing was quarantined

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

Interesting. OK so you are saying contact them outside of their forum I take it?

On the antivirus.. I have exceptions set for folders nothing was quarantined

Contact them on this email gtnsupport@flight1.com

They have a fix for it now since i tested with them

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Contact them on this email gtnsupport@flight1.com

They have a fix for it now since i tested with them

Michael Moe

Awesome, i sent them an email.

Thanks sir

Mark