Sign in to follow this  
RaptyrOne

Running a second monitor with P3D

Dave, you have wives AND girlfriends and still have time to flight sim, wow!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

ROTF-LMAO!

:dance:

Need some more help please...

I plugged in the second monitor. When I start P3D, it spans across both monitors. Nice wide view but I can't use it like this as both monitors are very different in size. Do I HAVE to run in windowed mode (that is to say with menu across the top of the screen) to have other programs on the second monitor?

Also a second question: This exercise has got me wondering, is DVI or HDMI connector better for P3D, or does it not matter. I know both are digital and I do not need sound through the monitors. Primary display is 2560x1440 and secondary is 1920x1080. Both monitors support both connectors, as does the GTX980Ti.

Gregg,

Please consider joining me on the OVPA Voice Server and we'll get you straightened out.

Here are the quick and easy instructions:   CLICK HERE.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Gregg,

Please consider joining me on the OVPA Voice Server and we'll get you straightened out.

Thanks Dave,

Will check this out.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor