Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Xplane and PFC controllers

Are there any issues using PFC controllers with Xplane ?  Will XP recognise them as game controllers?

PFC yoke and separate throttle unit.

thanks

I have the PFC yoke and throttle unit, no problems with XPX-10 !

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Considering that PFC sells training systems based on X-Plane, PFC seems like the least likely manufacturer to run into issues with :)

If there's one thing I've learned from flightsim platforms and Windows - it's that nothing is guaranteed.

But great stuff, thank-you

I have the PFC Cirrus 2 Serial port ,and X Plane 10 will not see my buttons or switches,it sees the throttle levers tho.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Unfortunately I'm not in the same boat. Have a PFC Cirrus yoke (w/ Hall effect sensors), and am having issues with XP11 recognizing the full range of the pitch axis.

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

I changed my slider pots on my Cirrus II over to 360 degree hall effect,

http://s177.photobucket.com/user/B1900Mech/library/Home%20Cockpit/Cirrus%20II

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/tt-electronics-bi/6127V1A180L.5FS/987-1392-ND/2620661

http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=94&products_id=180

I also have that issue in XP10 where when I calibrate,the red position line never turns green,it doesn't seem to effect the control's,other than i have had to re calibrate several times.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

I have the Beech yoke version and with the latest beta the yoke works. When you calibrate and go full range it does not show on the red axis indicator but it has an option to accept it and it calibrates it fine.

Is there a look-up file in XP11 that shows which yokes/rudders work or not?  I have ordered a RedBird yoke for XP which I haven't yet received, and am wondering if there's a file I need to edit to enable XP11 to identify it (standard USB interface).

Thanks-  Bruce.