Sign in to follow this  
Manny

REX Major announcement

Hi Folks, any idea about when this product will be released?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Hi Folks, any idea about when this product will be released?.

Cheers, Ed

The REX guys estimated a week out when they made the announcement.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

I feel the need to take a moment and complement rstough and timeset for their patience and courtesy they have shown all the inquiries on this thread. I have to say this in light of the rough replies often given by some if not most top end developers toward questions they just don't want to answer or consider critical of their product.

This speaks highly of you gents as well as your company. :Rose:

• Upvote 2

Vic green

I feel the need to take a moment and complement rstough and timeset for their patience and courtesy they have shown all the inquiries on this thread. I have to say this in light of the rough replies often given by some if not most top end developers toward questions they just don't want to answer or consider critical of their product.

Vic - Thank you for your very kind words. 

I'll come back for Sky Force. Not interested in default airports.

Sky Force will be Fun ;)

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Sky Force will be Fun ;)

Bring it on!

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Ditto

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Thank you.

Any news? The week in "within" is almost gone.  :smile:

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

E-Yup.

The urban dictionary says that is the northerners way of saying hello mate fancy a pint. lol

...can I have a Brown and Mild then - and Sky Force bubbles and REX Textures for realistic froth

REX Team,

It is wonderful. Many thanks for your on going contribution to our SimWorld. :yahoo:

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

I'm a bit surprised at some of the negative responses to this...since most everyone enjoys payware airports, I would think this would fill in the gaps for what's not there. I for one am excited for this, and if the price is right, might be a great stopgap even for payware airports for those with small budgets.

..if the price is right...

I've never thought REX in the habit of overcharging, and I hope they don't undervalue their future products. The major players like DTG can make the sim engine but it takes an extra special effort from guys like Reed to get out products with personal attention to detail and loving care. (I hope that's not too cringe-worthy to say so).

• Upvote 2