Sign in to follow this  
Manny

REX Major announcement

I've never thought REX in the habit of overcharging, and I hope they don't undervalue their future products. The major players like DTG can make the sim engine but it takes an extra special effort from guys like Reed to get out products with personal attention to detail and loving care. (I hope that's not too cringe-worthy to say so).

I am in full agreement with that. I have no doubt that it will be more than worth its price.  :smile:

• Upvote 1

The urban dictionary says that is the northerners way of saying hello mate fancy a pint. lol

I was born in Tyneside....but been away for many years....brings back memories!

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

I thought you would want a couple of bottles of that Atlantic stuff, Steve (or whatever it was called) :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I have no recollection of that Chris. lol

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

Hi everyone, thank you all for the interest as well as the feedback! 

We have decided to offer a customer loyalty discount of 20% off the listed price of REX Worldwide Airports HD to all users of any REX product(s)!

So regardless of which REX product(s) you own, you will receive this discount. To be eligible you must purchase REX Worldwide Airports HD from the same distributor you purchased your other REX product(s). 

Also, one purchase will allow you to use the software in FSX, FSX:Steam and Prepar3D. 

Thank you all again! Please stand by for release date...

• Upvote 1

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

We have decided to offer a customer loyalty discount of 20% off the listed price of REX Worldwide Airports HD to all users of any REX product(s)!

Which is the listed price of REX Worldwide Airports HD?.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Also, one purchase will allow you to use the software in FSX, FSX:Steam and Prepar3D. 

Thank you!.....unlike some add-ons developers this is really nice of you!..Will be buying!  Also, will be purchasing the new REX next generation weather add-on as well...Can't wait for it!

Hi everyone, thank you all for the interest as well as the feedback! 

We have decided to offer a customer loyalty discount of 20% off the listed price of REX Worldwide Airports HD to all users of any REX product(s)!

So regardless of which REX product(s) you own, you will receive this discount. To be eligible you must purchase REX Worldwide Airports HD from the same distributor you purchased your other REX product(s). 

Thank you all again! Please stand by for release date...

Thanks Rex team,

I hope the you release a maximum in 2 weeks.

:smile:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

what more can us simmers expect a great product by the looks of it

and 20 percent off for loyalty

i really dont know why there is so much negative response to a company

that is dedicated to bring us excellent products at a very reasonable price in my honest opinion

i will definitely buy this product well done all at rex

jeff storey

Be surprised if its not released this weekend  :dance:

Rich Sennett

Which is the listed price of REX Worldwide Airports HD?.

Cheers, Ed

Hi Ed,

Retail Price: $29.95 USD 

Discounted Price: $23.96 USD (20% OFF for REX customers)

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Hi Ed,

Retail Price: $29.95 USD 

Discounted Price: $23.96 USD (20% OFF for REX customers)

There you go no brainer - cant wait 

Rich Sennett

Fair price. I am in (discounted). Looks really good

Best, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Can't wait!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987!