Sign in to follow this  
Manny

REX Major announcement

Thank you everyone for you kind words. The team greatly appreciated it.

Hi,

Having a lot of problems downloading the files (as are others on your support forum). Would be great if someone from support could put in a response on the official support forum as to when the problem will be fixed.

Thanks for your help.

hi, managed to downloads the files ok from flightsim store, however i cannot get through the rex registration process as it does not recognise my name. tried to contact support but site cannot be reached. good start eh.

regards, graeme crawford

regards, graeme crawford

hi, managed to downloads the files ok from flightsim store, however i cannot get through the rex registration process as it does not recognise my name. tried to contact support but site cannot be reached. good start eh.

regards, graeme crawford

Getting a similar problem with serial activation on the REX File Transfer Manager. Guess they are having server issues. Their forums are down too.

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography

Only corrupted files and now the server seems to be down. Can't reach the forums either...

just downloaded from FSS everything seems to be ok

installed ok

jeff storey

installed ok

Me too. No problems.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Reed, someone on the P3D forum was wondering about the resolution of the HD textures.

I also looked at the REX website and in the manual but could not find it either.

Thanks

Post #128 may answer your question.

bob

Hi everyone, thank you all for the interest as well as the feedback! 

We have decided to offer a customer loyalty discount of 20% off the listed price of REX Worldwide Airports HD to all users of any REX product(s)!

So regardless of which REX product(s) you own, you will receive this discount. To be eligible you must purchase REX Worldwide Airports HD from the same distributor you purchased your other REX product(s). 

Also, one purchase will allow you to use the software in FSX, FSX:Steam and Prepar3D. 

Thank you all again! Please stand by for release date...

Slightly confusing in that the discounted price is shown in the cart before I've even logged into my account. I'm sure there are plenty of people around who will think the users discount is in addition to this.

Cheers,

Geoffrey Easton

installed ok

Looks like the people who are having problems with corrupted files, myself included, have purchased direct from the Rex Store.

• Upvote 2

paul have you bought any rex products from other stores

so you can get 20% off

never have bought directly from rex

usually FSS

jeff storey

Also struggling to download direct from the REX shop. Very slow and corrupted. Will keep trying....

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

I bought from Flightsimstore this morning and got my 20% discount. Download, install and activation went smoothly but, and it's a huge but, it doesn't work! New jet ways and vehicles install fine but the terminals remain unchanged apart from at one of the default airports I've tried so far, Memphis. That a/p looks much better but there's clearly a major problem somewhere.

Briefly managed to access the REX support forum and seems I'm not the only person suffering this major issue. Forum inaccessible last time I tried.

By the way you can only select normal or HD textures, nothing in between. Can't see anything in the programme that states whether they're 2048 or 4096.

There are currently two separate threads running on these forums for REX Major Announcement and REX Worldwide HD Airports Bitmap Resolution.

Can't we get a new thread going called REX Worldwide Airports HD Experience Thread perhaps?

It is released now so let's start hearing feedback good and bad. I am struggling to download at the moment so will be waiting patiently for the rush to subside a little on the REX servers.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Still trying to download using the REX download manager having bought at the REX Store. Been trying for 5 hours now and getting nowhere, managed to get just one small cab file downloaded on a 100mb line. Getting a little frustrated now.

Jason E Row

Follow me on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/JasonRowPhotography