Sign in to follow this  
Manny

REX Major announcement

So what's the announcement. ...?

spacer.png

So what's the announcement. ...?

"You are personally invited to join us for a Major "Unveiling" of a new product this Saturday, October 29th at 19Z  (11am PDT)."

Time got mixed up. Starting now at 3pm est. 1900Z

Except the US is still in DST until November 6th, so we don't currently refer to est, cst, mst, or pst.

I would have thought the use of 1900z would have put everyone on the same time, but apparently it got REX and AirDailyX confused.  :smile:

Ernest Pergrem

Yep.. Once again the REX hype leaves me with unfulfilled expectations..

This maybe useful for fsx-se but I have to wonder if it will crush my vas when using high end aircraft. If so then its useless. 

A question for REX:

Why should I buy your product if I already own the Zinertek product?

Looks good to me. I am bored with the sterile looking default airports. Credit card is ready....

I like it, looks awesome.

I have Zinertek, but REX textures are great, and include the taxi and runways, etc.

Aaron Tirrell

A question for REX:

Myself included.

I like it, looks awesome.

I have Zinertek, but REX textures are great, and include the taxi and runways, etc.

And I mix my Zinertek with REX runway textures so I already have defaults upgraded.

It appears you can't add new clutter and detail to default and once you pick a style it gets applied to all default, so that is not good.

Heck I use Instant Scenery 3 and beef up airports I want to fly into and I'm all set.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

A question for REX:

I am not going to comment on another developer product.  But I would strongly recommend you go to the website and review what is all included:  http://www.rexworldwideairports.com

It's not in their store yet so how much is it?

Thank you for your question.  We have not decided a price yet.  But it will be reasonable as well as we will give discounts to current users of our past products.  We just have to get this worked out with the vendors first.

Yep.. Once again the REX hype leaves me with unfulfilled expectations..

Sorry to hear that.

Looks good to me. I am bored with the sterile looking default airports. Credit card is ready....

Thank you for your comment.

• Upvote 1

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com