Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

CaptainSim C130 v1.1

Hi C130 fans,I am downloading v1.1 of the C130 now :) , it is no "upgrade" but a full version (86Mb !)Hugo

Guest allcott

Good call! Nothing mentioned on their site or forum yet, we can just sneak in.Don't tell anyone, it can be our secret! ;)Allcott

Well I was doing a little flying, the major issues I had were sound and the disconnect of the generator when coming out of reverse and that seems to be fixed and the sounds are better, but having never flown on a C130 I cxant say if they are exactly as they are on the real plane. I have enjoyed the C130 since it's release and it seems it is getting better. The ACE also has a few more options under cockpit. I like to get rid of 2d views which was there and now you can get rid of the reflective glass if you want which I do. You can also pick EICAS or classic engine instruments.Thats all I have so far.

Bravo CaptainSim! Hey Tim, just go into your 130 ACE and go to tools, then get updates.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Downloading now...so do we uninstall the previous version or run this on top of it? Thanks!AE%20Sig.gif[/a][a href=http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=root&SearchTerm=fritsche&Sort=Added&ScanMode=0&Go=Change+View]My paints...[/a][a href=http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?photographersearch=Danny%20Fritsche%20-%20Airplanespotters&distinct_entry=true]See me at Airliners.net...[/a][a href=http://www.airplanespotters.com]Also at airplanespotters.com...[/a]

Guest JIMJAM

Where its very hot there is a snowball thats not melting.New sounds,manuals and the thrust reversers work.I pinched myself to be sure but I am really glad to see what I see so far as a very postive move in the right direction.Congrats CS.

How can I download it without having to repurchase? I don't see a link for version 1.1.Dave F

>Bravo CaptainSim! Hey Tim, just go into your 130 ACE and go>to tools, then get updates.>>JeffJeff do we install on top of the original or uninstall first then install update?ThanksTim

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

I uninstalled 1.0 first, then installed 1.1, everything works fine for me. Make sure you empty your temp folder before installing, just in case.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest Henri W

Tim,I just reinstalled on top of version 1.1. Works great. Please, beware that the aircraft manually added to the aircraft.cfg will disappear, so backup the aircraft.cfg first and copy/paste the added aircraft later on.Henri

Guest panda234

Just downloaded and installed over the existing version and have no problems at all. Didn't have any repaints so didn't have to cut and paste. Seems to run great! They might have missed some things given how fast they got this out but it seems like they fixed the biggies and then some. Time to add some repaints. :-)billg

Guest crabster

>Hi C130 fans,>>I am downloading v1.1 of the C130 now :) , it is no "upgrade">but a full version (86Mb !)>>Hugo>Well I'll be.........I posted awhile back that I would buy her when they patched it. This is way better. Luckily my big 4-0 is a couple weeks away. Guess what I'm getting! :)

Guest Knikolaes

Downloading as we speak. For those that were wondering above about seeing a "link to v1.1", if you log into your account on Captain Sim, you'll note that the version you had before was entitled csc130_1000.exe at a size of 76.8 MB. The new version is csc130_1100.exe and is 86.6 MB in size. As stated above your ACE utility also enables the download :-)I am looking forward to flying with the EICAS . . . and with reversers fixed this should be a VERY sweet experience!KPUB . . . here I come with the 302nd . . .