Sign in to follow this  
sizziano

FF 757 v 2.0

RNP is meaningless in a sim, everything will have the best RNP always, for ever. How would you define complex?

Well offcourse it's meaningless :) but why mention it in their checklist and make us search for it only to see it not be there !

If they have said that it should be there .it should be there ..

Though they did mention in their manual only 90 percent of the systems are modelled and this could be the feature that is not.

With your argument. Even the fmc is useless . It's a sim .. we have unlimited fuel . We are eventually going to get thru our way points :P no matter how !so why an fmc ?

As I have already mentioned above that No one defines complex (that includes me).some find the feature which gives us the ability of dialing in way points complex and others might define other aspects of the fmc comp :)

Well offcourse it's meaningless :) but why mention it in their checklist and make us search for it only to see it not be there !

If they have said that it should be there .it should be there ..

Though they did mention in their manual only 90 percent of the systems are modelled and this could be the feature that is not.

With your argument. Even the fmc is useless . It's a sim .. we have unlimited fuel . We are eventually going to get thru our way points :P no matter how !so why an fmc ?

As I have already mentioned above that No one defines complex (that includes me).some find the feature which gives us the ability of dialing in way points complex and others might define other aspects of the fmc comp :)

The included manuals where provided by Boeing so some of the stuff in there isn't simulated. It's usually noted but some of it is not. If you look in the ipad menu you will see there is still a good amount of things that are yet to be finished, RNP might be one of these. Not sure what you mean with your second point. 

The included manuals where provided by Boeing so some of the stuff in there isn't simulated. It's usually noted but some of it is not. If you look in the ipad menu you will see there is still a good amount of things that are yet to be finished, RNP might be one of these. Not sure what you mean with your second point. 

maybe so , but its okay really its just a 60ish $  sim so we cant expect everything to be there :)

well, if by second point you mean the definition of complexity part..... what i am trying to say is that we cant really state anything to be complex ,simply because people have different definitions of 'complex'.

what i define as complex may not match what you define as complex and then we will end up with another argument !

also i just bought the product like 3-4 days ago so i might not be too familiar or in the right position to talk about the stuff it has and probably should not even have talked soo much about it :D

maybe so , but its okay really its just a 60ish $  sim so we cant expect everything to be there :)

well, if by second point you mean the definition of complexity part..... what i am trying to say is that we cant really state anything to be complex ,simply because people have different definitions of 'complex'.

what i define as complex may not match what you define as complex and then we will end up with another argument !

also i just bought the product like 3-4 days ago so i might not be too familiar or in the right position to talk about the stuff it has and probably should not even have talked soo much about it :D

You should post any complaints/questions on the official support forum at the ORG.

The 757v2.0 looks excellent!  Will definitely upgrade from the old version.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

A PMDG-like airliner add-on for X-Plane is needed. This one, at least from the description, certainly qualifies as such...

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

A PMDG-like airliner add-on for X-Plane is needed. This one, at least from the description, certainly qualifies as such...

It's basically the same features as the 767 (seems identical) and almost all that where present in v1.0 By that metric we have had a PMDG airliner in XP for quite a while now

Looks very nice indeed! With this and the IXEG there are very nice airliner add-ons available for X-Plane. I bought X-Plane just for the IXEG and I like it more and more. X-Plane is completely underrated in my opinion. If they would only fix the weather and the annoying short LOD of the street lights then I would not touch P3D anymore...

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Looks very nice indeed! With this and the IXEG there are very nice airliner add-ons available for X-Plane. I bought X-Plane just for the IXEG and I like it more and more. X-Plane is completely underrated in my opinion. If they would only fix the weather and the annoying short LOD of the street lights then I would not touch P3D anymore...

lol absolutely true, underrated it is !!   and funnily those aare the two isssues i would like to get rid off too, planes are coming in finally and the IXEG and FF and PMDG are hopefully gonnna stay a long time in business . IXEG is also coming up with an update real soon v1.1 i think .

The street light issue can to some extent be minimized if you reduce the brightness of the lights and reduce the visibility via RealTerraHaze control panel .

This is very exciting news! My absolute all time favorite aircraft IRL. The only two things that previously bugged me about the FF model were the teeny tiny rotary knobs in the cockpit, and the huge gap between the the flap slots outside. Plus, I can't wait to finally have a half decent RB211 soundset in XP! BSS do a pretty good job with their sounds. Lets see how close they can get their new PW2000 sounds to my EI 757 takeoff video from 2 yrs ago!

https://youtu.be/oInpcKEOmQU?t=3m57s

I mean, isn't the 757 just the BEST! I really can't say how happy I am that FF are re-doing it!!!

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

It's released already isn't it? V2?

You're saying there's tiny click spots in the v2 or v1? That's a major hate of mine in XP acft.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

V2 has not been released yet.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Oh - it was just an announcement I see now!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |