Sign in to follow this  
Bluemax

Favorite Single-engine FSX add-on

What is your favorite GA single-engine add-on aircraft for FSX in terms of realistic flight model and detail in design?

Lancair Legacy made by RealAir Simulations.    :wink:

I haven't found anything as well simulated for a GA plane.  Its version 2 is awesome.  Worth evey penny.

Just my 2 cents.

IRIS PC-9/A, seriously good

Other possible planes:

From A2A:  C172, PA28 or the Comanche.  Too slow for my liking... but on videos they look amazing.  They include failures and maintenance.  Very professional.

There is a freeware C150 somewhere.  I remember it is a french web page.  If you are interested, I can look it for you.  Let me know.  Maintenance has to be performed and it has accumulative wear on the engine... not as elaborated as A2A, but it freeware  :smile:

I have no experience of payware GA aircraft bar one and only 1 other payware aircraft definitely not GA (XB-70 Valkyrie).

However, for what my opinion's worth, the plane I have is Lionheart Creations Aerospool WT9-Dynamic - very nicely done IMHO.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Eaglesoft's SR22GTX Gen-5's a personal favourite for me - flies pretty much perfectly on the numbers from my experience, and not taxing on my system at all.

Carenado Bonanzas with all the mods are still wonderful to fly.

Bert