Sign in to follow this  
dornier

737 Throttle purchase help

Hi everyone,

I'm in the market for a 737 throttle quadrant.  I'm looking to spend less than $900. Is there anyone that has them in stock?  I notice that the few places that sell them take 2+ months to build and ship.  I would like to have one soon, any advice?

Thanks,

George

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have a look at the www.jetmax.ca I purchased the 737TQ 2 years ago the conversion from Canadian to USD I paid $1450 USD today the cost would be around $1050 USD (because the USD is worth much more). Call them up or send them an email and see what they are asking I see the price was removed. I love the throttle quad very realistic well work the extra $$.

Hi John,

I emailed them, but they no longer sell the throttle separately.  Due to the high demand, the throttle is only being sold with certain packages.  I really wish I could buy one.  Selling yours? Lol

Thanks,

George

That stinks I might be ordering the single seat early next year if I have to order the TQ with it I will be selling mine. I plan to order in Mid Jan 2017 if you can hold off I will keep you posted if I do.

Thanks for the links!  

That stinks I might be ordering the single seat early next year if I have to order the TQ with it I will be selling mine. I plan to order in Mid Jan 2017 if you can hold off I will keep you posted if I do.

You shouldn't have to buy another TQ.  What I was told was that only customers that purchase a Jetmax package can get a TQ.

Thanks,

George

I purchased from flightsimpm and I am happy. It looks real and feels nice. Throttles looks a bit fragile but you won't break them unless you will try to split them apart. The problem was that I had to wait 5 months till I got them, there are many people waiting in line. 

I just got one from CockpitForYou.  I got one of the motorized versions (Silver V3), but they have a non-motorized near your price range (1200 Euro).  My unit is rather nice, and is all but plug and play which is very unique for a motorized quadrant.  Price may be a factor given the range you put, but outside of that, I'd highly recommend them!