Sign in to follow this  
FromTheFlightDeck_Sim

Three air incidents IN ONE DAY?

So apparently this is MY first time seeing three aircraft crash all on the same day*. Two were hull losses and one was not. Two were also in a fire, but one touched the ground too early.

I'm talking about the Trump/Pence 737 that crashed in LaGuardia this morning, American 383 that rejected T/O due to an engine fire, and the FedEx flight that also had an engine fire aswell and exploded.

*non-terrorist incident

Yeah it's bound to happen though I assume you mean in the US. This type of thing happens every year all over the world.

Yeah it's bound to happen though I assume you mean in the US. This type of thing happens every year all over the world.

I forgot to mention that but it being major to the US is rare, apparently.

...and every day

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

I did not realize that the Pence plane is actually an Eastern Airlines plane. Looks like the brand is back and does charter service and has a number of planes on order to be able to start scheduled service. I sure miss seeing that brand in the air and wish them success.

Below is the company link.

http://easternairlines.aero/

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Two days ago I read an interview with one of the Trump/Pence pilots. He said he felt he was part of history in the making ferrying the campaign around the country. Famous last words...

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I'm talking about the Trump/Pence 737 that crashed in LaGuardia this morning,

That plane didn't crash, it went off the runway after it landed but appears that there is minimal damage and no injures.

I'd only refer to a plane crash as one that actually crashes and causes injury or death to the occupants. Landing and sliding off into the grass with little to no damages or injuries doesn't really qualify as a cash in my opinion.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I did not realize that the Pence plane is actually an Eastern Airlines plane. Looks like the brand is back and does charter service and has a number of planes on order to be able to start scheduled service. I sure miss seeing that brand in the air and wish them success.

Below is the company link.

http://easternairlines.aero/

Well I guess Trump is somewhat "advertising" the airline or something. I don't know the word.

Well I guess Trump is somewhat "advertising" the airline or something. I don't know the word.

"Or something"

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity