Sign in to follow this  
RogerD

blank guages nothing works

I have a new computer and a new install of the 737 800/900 with the 600 expansion but my virtual cockpit has all blank guages and nothing works .Also when I go to outside spot I get just a skeleton of the aircraft .Any help on this woul be greatly appreciated .Thank You  [.rogerd]

Roger  Deloge :Cuppa:

The manual references this problem. I think it is a SimConnect problem and they have a solution. Doug Pelton

is there a easy way to install sim connect?

Full names in the PMDG forums please Roger.

Try following the instructions given in the read me file included in the installer zip container.  If you need further help, please advise if you are installing into FSX, FSXSE or P3D.

Dan Downs KCRP

OK did what it said and made the changes but still the same .I am running windows 10   Also fsx.   HIGHMEMFIX=1  WIDEVIEW ASPECT =TRUE

My 737 now loads fine but runs a short time and crashes to desktop.Not sure if I should redownload or not.if I do a redownload from my account am I getting the latest with all the updates in it?not sure if this problem is because I am missing something?

My 737 now loads fine but runs a short time and crashes to desktop.Not sure if I should redownload or not.if I do a redownload from my account am I getting the latest with all the updates in it?not sure if this problem is because I am missing something?

Submit a ticket with a crash report.

You can view crash reports by opening the start menu and typing "view prob" and hitting enter. Find the sim, double click the latest entry, and send us the information. Support is linked in my signature.

Kyle Rodgers