Sign in to follow this  
Ed Koorevaar

FS2CREW default 737 Prepar3d

Hello to you all.

Its a pitty FS2CREW does not make the default 737 ready for prepar3d! I know there are a lot of other packages, but that aint the issue. I have made my own Home Cockpit with the use of Prosim737. Its all based on a default 737.

I read a lot of support Bryan gave to other users to get it working (in the beginning) into P3D, but the default 737 has never been mentioned. I am willin' to pay for that support. But as I said I can not switch to e.g. PMDG 737.

I am sure that if this will been solved sooner or later, a lot of (there are thousands of them) Prosimusers will also keep on using FS2CREW 737 default.

Hope anyone of you can help me in integrate 737 default too in my default 737

Thanks and many regards,

Ed

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Ed Koorevaar

Hello again,

After about a day, I have a little progress. The FS2Crew configuration panel is started up well. The main panle however, is returning black and causes P3D in freezin. And I noticed into the configurationpanel that sound could not be determined. Have look at the screenshot please.

Any ideas how the last part can be fixed too?

Thank and regards,

Ed

FS2.PNG

Ed Koorevaar

Hello Bryan,

Thanks! This nice to know that someday it will be P3D compatible. I am sure that this version will be sold again if it will be P3D ready. When this will be done, I will make a topic on Prosim737 forum, As I said, a lot of users will buy it.

Looking forward to it.

Regards,

Ed

Ed Koorevaar