I use FSUIPC to assign and calibrate. I don't install the CH software. I rum the sim with the "joystick disabled".

Works for me.

Always did the same. We don't need to get defensive here. I had the issue and the link above is one of just many other links to others who had the issue so the issue was real. Note that my issue was several years ago, as was the discussion at my link.  Perhaps there has been a design adjustment. Don't know. But the issue was real and I too used FSUIPC.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Got a notice from Amazon that the now Logitech Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals are in stock and shipping.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

I picked up the Thrustmaster pedals, but have yet to use them since they are a Xmas present.

As I type this, Amazon has them for $59.

Crosswinds.  They are pricey but are beautifully crafted from composites, durable and customizable for foot placement and tension.  They use hall sensors for precision flying and will last forever.  I had Saitek before, and went through 2 sets in 5 years.

Just got my new "Logitech Saitek" pedals in from Amazon today. After extensive research, it was just easier to replace my old Saitek set up with the same model.

Glad you were able to find them. Interested to know: did they have Logitech branding on them (package or product)?  I purchased a throttle quadrant about six weeks ago. They were listed as Logitech/Saitek but bore no Logitech branding on arrival. On Amazon they came and went very quickly, so wondering if they were simply recently found old stock, or perhaps returns.

Frank Patton
ASUS 

No Logitech branding and it was missing one of the toe extension thingies. Fortunately I kept the two I had from the previous pedals, so it was no big deal. It looks like Logitech is dumping stock before rebranding new models.

it was missing one of the toe extension thingies

Sounds like a return.  Thanks for posting that followup.

Frank Patton
ASUS 

It's not important enough for me to return it given i have extra extensions. I've been waiting 2 months for a replacement, so I'll make do.

When my Saitek rudders finally give up I am going back to CH, very well put together, I had a set of gameport CH rudders for years and they work fine using a gameport to usb converter, should really drag them out of the loft and try them again.

Slightly narrower than the Saitek but not anywhere near as narrow as the Thrustmaster.

My CH pedals with gameport to USB converter are still as good as the day I bought them.

Keith Sandford.

I've been using these same CHPRO pedals for what must be 10 years now.  Only recently do I now have a significant lag between pressing a pedal and getting it to register in FSUIPC.   Makes for lots of zig zagging down the runway.  My virtual passengers hate drama!

When I get my tax refund this spring, I'm thinking of going all out - these appear to be pretty close to the top of the line as far as quality goes:

MFG Crosswinds Rudder Pedals

(Google them for their website, not sure what the forum rules are on such a thing - also some nice youtube videos out there too)

If someone can tell me a better pair of pedals out there, I'd love to know.   I've read and watched countless reviews of nearly everything on the market and these come out on top.

Mark Trainer

It's not important enough for me to return it given i have extra extensions. I've been waiting 2 months for a replacement, so I'll make do.

I actually found the other extension. It had fallen out of the box and landed in one of my chairs when I pulled the unit out and I didn't notice it until just now.