Sign in to follow this  
phil hazelton

sound issues in PMDG PLANES

owner of several PMDG planes , simmer 15yrs plus

just started having issues with the sounds in the planes ( 737's, 777,4100) when I do the start ups in the top panels . Can not hear the clicks when hitting buttons , no sound when APU/ ENGINE  / FLAPS starts ?

have tried everything in FLT SIM X  per sound , speakers work on computer and other plane functions

have uninstalled FLT SIM X 2x's

just bought the  CH PRO ECLIPSE 's yoke and having prob's getting the mixture and propeller levers to work ... Throttles work , have tried to read that mannuel but just get more confuses

hope one of U pros can help me ............gotta be something simple

thanks

Phil

duckdong60@hotmail.com

have tried everything in FLT SIM X  per sound , speakers work on computer and other plane functions

Stopped one step too short. Make sure to set a default sound device in Windows. Right click the speaker icon at the bottom right of your screen (Windows, not in the sim), and select "Playback devices." In the screen that appears, select your proper sound device and then click "Set as default."

have uninstalled FLT SIM X 2x's

This should be your absolute last step. As you can see, you wasted the time entirely in the process.

just bought the  CH PRO ECLIPSE 's yoke and having prob's getting the mixture and propeller levers to work ... Throttles work , have tried to read that mannuel but just get more confuses
hope one of U pros can help me ............gotta be something simple

Calibration screen - make sure to calibrate and set up the axes properly. The sim will try to assign functions to the hardware, but it won't do so perfectly.

Kyle Rodgers

thank you for your help

went to playback devices , selected my speakers but nowhere to set as default

my issues with the ECLIPSE yoke is that I have not been able to find the program instructions . The manuel has a program page but the instruction lacks the proper set up for ea. button

believe me I have been trying & reading ....... but just don't seem to get it right

appreciate any more sugguestions

Phil  

set default is not highlighted when I select my speakers

my issues with the ECLIPSE yoke is that I have not been able to find the program instructions . The manuel has a program page but the instruction lacks the proper set up for ea. button
believe me I have been trying & reading ....... but just don't seem to get it right

There is no right answer here. Set the buttons to what you want to set them to.

set default is not highlighted when I select my speakers

If it's greyed out, then they're already set as default. This could mean that you've set the wrong speakers as the default.

Kyle Rodgers