Sign in to follow this  
metalrockerlion

getting this when FSX loads

Warning The Pmgd  product was unable to create work files .. Please make sure you are running FSX as adminstrator 

Arturo Holguin 

Warning The Pmgd  product was unable to create work files .. Please make sure you are running FSX as adminstrator 

Exactly as the error message states:

You need to run the sim as an administrator.

Right click the sim icon > Run as admin.

Kyle Rodgers

Exactly as the error message states:

You need to run the sim as an administrator.

Right click the sim icon > Run as admin.

I do that everytime and still i get this message   I even went to the admin  place amd made sure tat I was the admin that was allowing this to be done   and .. still i get that same message   thanks 

I do that everytime and still i get this message   I even went to the admin  place amd made sure tat I was the admin that was allowing this to be done   and .. still i get that same message   thanks 

Then something is preventing the program from running as an admin. Anti-virus program, perhaps?

Kyle Rodgers

Rehash ... I did that and now its still doing the same thing I went into settings in runnining as admi and made share all permission were check since Iam the adminstrator .. still the same issue .. I can only imagine that one setting within the file structure is causing this issue , suppose you could direct me were that might be , I know CTD and anomollays are caused by a corrupt file and , So Iam not sure were to look . I certainlly would hate to re-install PMGD 737 . But if thats a correct ive situation I will do soat a lsat resort 

Thanks 

Hi metalrockerlion,

Coincidently I had the exact same message the other day.

I was uninstalling and reinstalling the 777 and as part of the uninstall deleted the PMDG folder from the route FSX directory while totally forgetting this also holds files for the 737.

A repair of the 737 through the >control panel > programs >uninstall a program sorted me out.

Maybe not the same circumstances as yourself but I though I would mention it.

Regards

Simon Grant