Sign in to follow this  
Captain45

B350i Checklist (compact)

Hi,

Since the checklist provided by Carenado is not very handy, I created a short and more pratical one.

I fly using PF3 ATC, so there are lines inserted for ATC activity. If you don't fly on ATC, just ignore them.

Furtermore I made the checklist more logical and based on my own experience in real life flight.

Pages 1 and 2 of the pdf can be printed two-sided and after that you can cut 1/3rd off (A4 paper).

The third page is for the V-speeds only.

Enjoy using it.

Dirk

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mhq1dfurrk7gvpd/Checklist%20B350i%20King%20Air%20SHORT.pdf?dl=0

PC: Core i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz; MSI Z270 Gaming Pro; 16 GB; Hydro H60 Cooler; MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ; 2 * SSD; 2 * HDD; 32"  monitor; Prepar3D v4.4, ORBX Global, -Vector, -Europe, -Can/N-US, Chaseplane. Notebook: AS4-ASCA, AivlaSoft EFB v.2, 

Hi,

Your practical checklist is a nice tool. 

Remember that torque is a measure of power here, not N1. You should make proper replacements in the PDF.

Tom

Remember that torque is a measure of power here, not N1

Hi Tom,

Most of the lines are copied from the checklist doc by Carenado, including the one you mention (I think). I'll give it a check later.

Dirk

PC: Core i7-7700K @ 4.8 GHz; MSI Z270 Gaming Pro; 16 GB; Hydro H60 Cooler; MSI GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ; 2 * SSD; 2 * HDD; 32"  monitor; Prepar3D v4.4, ORBX Global, -Vector, -Europe, -Can/N-US, Chaseplane. Notebook: AS4-ASCA, AivlaSoft EFB v.2, 

Tom beat me to it, but thanks Dirk for taking the time to at least get something out there where the developer fell short. If anyone needs more info, I have 2 well known sim companies checklists that cover the 350 series.

For those who want to fine tune this checklist to meet their personal sim-flying style, here is a link to a Microsoft Word .docx file.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22810025/Checklist%20B350i%20King%20Air%20SHORT.docx

Happy landings

Dirk