sd_flyer

Milviz UH-1 redux is out

I saw that.

Still waiting for the KingAir...  :smile:

Mark

I saw that.

Still waiting for the KingAir...  :smile:

Mark

Will see it by p3d version 6.0 perhaps :)

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I think they mentioned that It's been pushed to the first quarter of 2017.

Don't quote me on that tho'...

Mark

Due the fact that Collin B (aka Turbofandude) is presently working on getting TFDI's 717 out the door, the KA had to take a break till that's done.  Once that is out, then he will wrap up the FMS which is, at this point, pretty much the only thing missing).  Then, we collate all the parts (FMS, engine/hyd/elec/press work by Tomas, PFD by Gary, MFD by Henry and the modeling fixes by Brandon (also of TFDI) and then, test the crap out of it.

All those who actually OWN this product have been given updates and are aware of where we are.

We could have released it the way it was and have been done with it.  We didn't because, again, we want to make it the best darned KA350i out there.  Even to the extent that we lose business because of some OTHER company's KA...

Now, back to the Huey... 

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Hueys a must have for me. Bought :)

Many thanx for it!

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

Let us know how it looks.  From the pictures posted at Milviz, it looks a bit rough, more like something from FS9

....the KA had to take a break till that's done...
.... we want to make it the best darned KA350i out there....

Please don't insult the intelligence of your customers....

Promises, promises, excuses, excuses, bla, bla, bla...

Really it is appalling that Milviz releases one aircraft after the other and leaves the KA350 buyers in the cold.

For crying out loud.... The last 2 years you make promises and each and every time they prove to be hot air.
In the not so distant past you assured that a team of golden and best developers now were working 36 hours a day on the KA350.
Milviz assured it would be released before the end of this year. Yeah right....

Over and over you prove to be a very unreliable developer.

A long time ago you collected the money and with that any incentive or whatsoever disappeared, allowing Milviz to postpone again and again the release of the KA350i.

I bought the KA as pre-release and that has proven to be an huge error (mine error, not yours)
I have learned from it.

• Upvote 4

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Sorry this didn't work out for you.

I don't think they are an unreliable developer.

I have bought ALL their stuff because it's the best of the best, and will continue to do so. I think they are a sincere, dedicated and obsessive group of guys that refuse to release a beautiful aircraft that doesn't work.

Thanks God.

Cheers,

Mark

Egbert:

We've made one promise: that we would release this year. Sadly, we've had to break that promise due to our FMS coder (as previously stated) having other things to do. We can't stop life from happening. No other promises were made. As well, you bought (and paid for) an ALPHA release. Not a pre-release. And it clearly stated that there was NO TIMELINE for release of the product.

I'm not sure it's a huge error as the product was, even in it's alpha form, pretty good and, in fact, better than most of it's ilk. And we're making it better. Added to that, you were going to get the B350 (hybrid steam) version free of charge as well as the B350i. Not a bad deal all in all.

You don't seem to understand that coding a full on PL-21 and a FMS 3000 is an incredible amount of work. We basically have to do what a large company (Rockwell Collins) did with hundreds of people and years of work... with 3-4 people and two years. Not sure where the insult to your intelligence is.

We've postponed the delivery of the product twice. Once when it was decided to redo the PL-21 and the FMS 3000 and then, again, last week when we had no choice but to postpone our delivery date. (another reason to not give those out).

Patience is all we asked for. You don't like that... then, yes, you should never buy an alpha release.

C

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

As Mark already said,

MiViz is a dev studio that is doing everything to get out a product that works. The support they offered me was outstanding. Even that i once made a mistake in buying their products not ralising it wasnt compatible with P3D. They gave me a free upgrade. From my side i will continue to buy MilViz products. Concerning the KA i missed the offer to get the pre release unfortunately. I woud have bought it even in its alpha state. Im pretty sure the KA will be available soon.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg

My experience with MilViz over quite a few years has been very good. I flew their 350i on the p3dv2.4 and to be honest thought it was very good even then....that said I'm now really looking forward to the upcoming release as it should be exceptional. I'm a former RW king air pilot (90&200) who thoroughly enjoyed flying king airs.

MilViz is an honest no BS company. They tell you what's happening even if you will not like it. That's commendable.

Add another happy Milviz customer here.

They have always and continue to exceed my expectations, and as soon as I'm home plan to put a new Huey in my hangar.

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato