Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Chase Plane now available

I have a feeling that I will be ditching EZ dok when this program is released. 

• Upvote 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I've had it for about a month, and it's INCREDIBLE.  You'll love it.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Looks awesome.  I've never had a camera addon in my sim (I should because I like odd angled screenshots lol).  Actually I think my OPUS FSI has some camera control but I've never used it.

The only thing I find funny....  I still use 2d popups where possible for especially my radio controls - it's just the best and clearest display, and it usually allows me to see the rest of the instruments....  Anyway it's funny that users create custom views to mimic the 2d popups!  Sort of like we're going back to 2D in a 3D sort of way!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Sort of like we're going back to 2D in a 3D sort of way!

Indeed. In my case, the reason is pretty simple. As I use TIR and I am not capable of keeping my head in a turned fashion really still, I prefer switching view to a so called "2D like" 3D view, otherwise I either don't see the switches properly (too small) or I simply don't manage to click it :P

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Yep will go that route probably too.

But hope to assign joystick buttons to camera views which can be done in EZDOK.

André

I've had it for about a month, and it's INCREDIBLE.  You'll love it.

How did you get it already? I heard that the Alpha preview will be available to be used for the general public. I wouldnt mind to use it too as EZDOK is just getting too finicky.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

That's an impressive first impressions look at what's likely to be a must-buy for me. Key bindings, easy camera creation, an intuitive GUI to manage the cameras...perfect. I have to think that joystick button assignment will be included as well. Can't wait.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

How did you get it already?

In addition to all we do, OVPA works with many differently developers, FSFX is one of them (and they are treasured friends!).

About OVPA

Best wishes

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

I wont be, as long as Chaseplane does not support TrackIR it's of little use to me.

Does anyone know if it works in VR with flyinsidefsx? Ezdok was reportedly not working well, so I haven't even tried to test it yet

MSI z690-a Unify; 1000 watt evga SuperNova Platinum; 12900kf at 1.255 adaptive LLC6, auto avx, auto Pcore, E-4.0ghz, Ring-4.1ghz, PL 241watt (Cine96c, games 83c case side On); DDR5 Gskill F5-6400J3239G16GA2-TZ5RS  at 6400mhz autovolt, Kraken x73 360mm; Thermaltake v51 Case; Gigabyte 4090 OC;  VR-Varjo Aero;  AstronomicallySpeaking:

It looks amazing and I was all about ditching EZCA for ChasePlane (when it comes out) until I realized it doesn't support TrackIR. Sadly it's simply of no use for me until it supports TrackIR.

Not supporting TrackIR is ridiculous. I would assume a large share of serious flight simmers using TrackIR and most probably will have no willingness to ditch it...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Not supporting TrackIR is ridiculous. I would assume a large share of serious flight simmers using TrackIR and most probably will have no willingness to ditch it...

Did they say it won't support it? I use TIR and in that case, would not purchase it.

Edit: according to their site it is planned for version 1.0

https://fsfxpackages.com/en/blog/2016/10/03/q4-2016-update/

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Did they say it won't support it? I use TIR and in that case, would not purchase it.

Edit: according to their site it is planned for version 1.0

https://fsfxpackages.com/en/blog/2016/10/03/q4-2016-update/

I hope they really implement it for v1.0. But since they haven't looked at it yet there's no telling if that will really happen.

I hope they really implement it for v1.0. But since they haven't looked at it yet there's no telling if that will really happen.

Well I prefer the positive route and find it hopeful that they will look at it, because it makes sense to have first the basics in place.

So we just have to wait and see, it would be a different story when they say upfront that there will not be support for TIR

Quote " Support for head tracking applications is planned for v1.0" the RTM version is scheduled for early 2017.

What will be released in November is still an alpha version (development stuff) and not even the beta version.

André