Sign in to follow this  
Ben3083

App Hang with Chase Plane

I've had 2 App hangs in P3D with Chase plane when setting a new preset out of about 20 presets. I know it's Alpha and i'm not complaining, I just wondered if any other users experienced the same or if it's isolated to my system?

Apart from the couple of hangs this product is immense from what I've seen so far for a Alpha version, I love the fact I can use my X-box one controller with it, if it's this good now what will the full version be like!  :smile:

EDIT: Had another AppHang. It seems my X55 throttle randomly disconnects and then reconnects causing P3D to Hang/crash. I've never had this before and have tried a flight without ChasePlane and i again had no issues. Be interesting to see if anyone else also has this issue.

**May i remind users before they post that this is a sub forum for user to user support for chase plane and not for Keyboard warriors**

What do you want for $39, Jeez some folks are never happy

What do you want for $39, Jeez some folks are never happy

I'm guessing A. You can't read very well and B. you're not a very helpful person. 

To give you a clue, I used the words 'I'm not complaining' and the title also gives it away.......Chase plane Support. 

Released hmm didnt see that posted off to pick it up now

Well worth it Richard, Amazing piece of software. Just need to get over this small issue.  :smile:

Well worth it Richard, Amazing piece of software. Just need to get over this small issue.  :smile:

Thanks - just need to uninstall the other guys software  :wink:

Rich Sennett

m guessing A. You can't read very well and B. you're not a very helpful person.

The clues in the word Alpha.

Your the one who bought partially functioning  software mate, why not just ask the Dev

Let me know how your TrackIR works with the motion effects Rich, If you say it's great I might just get the card out for this Alpha

Your the one who bought partially functioning  software mate, why not just ask the Dev

Let me know how your TrackIR works with the motion effects Rich, If you say it's great I might just get the card out for this Alpha

Sorry Buddy I moth balled my TrackIR but will report back how it is

Rich Sennett

The clue is in the forum title: FSFX Packages - ChasePlane Support.

Yes i have bought a piece of Software that is in Alpha state but that is my choice. I have also sent in a ticket about the issues I have but why shouldn't I also post in a forum where I can interact with other users to see if they are also experiencing the same issue? Or am i reading the Forum title wrong and should of not posted in here? No i don't think i am.

I'm guessing from your other posts you haven't purchased the product nor are going to be of any help to anyone who has. I politely suggest you think before you post, this specific sub forum is for 'Support' with a product i have purchased not for other users negativity or to be disrespectful to other users when they ask for help.

You'll be pleased to know even though ChasePlane stops the 'OTHER' software from auto starting it is easy to go back to in case you run into any issues so you don't have to uninstall.  :smile:

I'm guessing from your other posts you haven't purchased the product nor are going to be of any help to anyone who has. I politely suggest you think before you post,

Feisty, LOL you will fit in great  around here.

Feisty, LOL you will fit in great  around here.

Yes He will like his style  :wink: off to try it now

Rich Sennett

"You'll be pleased to know even though ChasePlane stops the 'OTHER' software from auto starting it is easy to go back to in case you run into any issues so you don't have to uninstall."

Hi Ben3083,

yesterday i purchased Chaseplane and can´t wait to try it, would you mind elaborate on how Chaseplane stops the "OTHER" software without uninstalling and how to revert changes ? I´m asking, cause i know that the "OTHER" software modifies the camera.cfg and places hotkey entries in all aircraft.

Cheers, Lars

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

This is one amazing piece of software and leaves everything else related in the dust. Highly recommended.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

"You'll be pleased to know even though ChasePlane stops the 'OTHER' software from auto starting it is easy to go back to in case you run into any issues so you don't have to uninstall."

Hi Ben3083,

yesterday i purchased Chaseplane and can´t wait to try it, would you mind elaborate on how Chaseplane stops the "OTHER" software without uninstalling and how to revert changes ? I´m asking, cause i know that the "OTHER" software modifies the camera.cfg and places hotkey entries in all aircraft.

Cheers, Lars

Hey Lars, 

Last night i reverted back to Ezdok after my chase plane issues and all i did was click 'Configure' within in the Ezdok configurator and run the ezdok.exe manually after my sim had started and it worked fine. When i run ChasePlane again it just made some adjustments to my camera config again so it is easy to switch between the 2 if needed. The guys form old prop have pushed out 3 updates today so i am hoping it has solved my issue and i can remove the 'OTHER' software soon. Ezdok has been a great tool but ChasePlane is in a different class.  :smile:

This is one amazing piece of software and leaves everything else related in the dust. Highly recommended.

It Certainly is, amazing piece of software.  :smile:

Hi all,  I just installed ChasePlane, into my fsx:se.   Everything starts fine, only problem is, MY SCREEN IS ALL WHITE !!!   I can hear the engines running, but i just can't see them !!

Has anyone had this problem?   Help me , PLEASE.   Now I have no sim !!!   Kenny