Sign in to follow this  
wingmaster37

FS9 Fleet

I am sorry in advance, but I did not want to go through all the threads. I just want to know what happened to the FS9 fleet. I still fly FS9 and I have lost some of my planes due to a computer crash. Is there any way that I can recoup my lost airframes.

Thank you,

Benedicto Rosa

I am sorry in advance, but I did not want to go through all the threads. I just want to know what happened to the FS9 fleet. I still fly FS9 and I have lost some of my planes due to a computer crash. Is there any way that I can recoup my lost airframes.

Simply log into your account on our website and select "View Previous Orders." Just because we're not selling it anymore doesn't mean you can't access what you've already purchased.

Kyle Rodgers

Awesome, Thanx :smile:. Final question, are you guys going to develop anymore airframes for FS9. I like FS9 over FSX and would really enjoy continuing to be your biggest patron.

Awesome, Thanx :smile:. Final question, are you guys going to develop anymore airframes for FS9. I like FS9 over FSX and would really enjoy continuing to be your biggest patron.

Unfortunately, no, that ship sailed with the MD-11 back in 2009. FS9 is now over 13 years old.

Kyle Rodgers