Sign in to follow this  
johnliem

It won't start.

I just bought it, but could not use it yet, as I got an error and sent an email but stil no respons from the support.

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Had the same problem at first.

But after rebooting the computer it worked for me.

Did you try rebooting?

Yes, I did several times, but still the same result, could you tell me your first problem, did you also get an error messege? and it said that you need to send the log file to the support?

Win11 Pro 64 Bit, Intel® Core i9-10900K 5.3 GHz, NVIDIA  RTX 3090, DDR4 4200 128GB, P3D V5

John Liem

Well, I cheered too soon unfortunately.

I was a able to start Chase Plane once after rebooting but when closing and trying to restart it the error message is there again ("It looks like something unexpected occured....")

Sent them an email.

in my case I could not start it all, and I did uninstall it and reinstall it, reboot it still the same result and I did check the net frameworks as well, it seem my frameworks is ok,

and what is your state now, can you use it already or ...

John Liem

Negative.

I could use it once, tried some settings and it worked basically. But I had massive stutters (hangs of up to one second) in my sim and finally Chase Plane stopped working. And now I can't restart it - reinstalling and rebooting doesn't help.

I hope they can see something from the log-files.

After all we buy an Alpha Version on our own risk...

I hope they can see something from the log-files.

Did you send us the log file?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven,

Just sent you the log file after updating and rebooting my PC , with the same result. just wondering if the other user who follow this topic get fixed the issue after updating.

John Liem

Hi Keven,

Just sent you the log file after updating and rebooting my PC , with the same result. just wondering if the other user who follow this topic get fixed the issue after updating.

So far, no luck, but it is still our #1 priority right now.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

okay, take your time Keven, can't wait :smile:

John Liem

Hi Keven,

Unfortunately not. Again started once but not again. Logs sent.

yes, it works to with 0.1.16, also thanks

John Liem