Sign in to follow this  
benh320

Stuttering/in sim menu

The micro stuttering when panning with the hat switch and mouse is much more noticeable than it was with EZDOK.

I'm running a 4.2 Ghz machine with a GTX 970 so I don't think the problem is there.

I'm hoping this gets fixed in some update because aside from that I'm loving the product.

Unfortunately i´m having the same problem. I really hope they find a solution for this issue, soon.

Regards, Lars

Lars Stahmann

CPU: Intel i7-13700KF, Water Cooling Corsair ICUE Hi150 i Elite /PC Tower: Corsair ICUE 7000X RGB / GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 4080 OC 16GB / Mobo : ASUS TUF Gaming Z790 Plus / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x 16 GB DDR5 6000 / HD: Samsung 980 Pro M.02 2TB / OS: Win 11 Home / Monitor: LG OLED Evo 48" 4K / Hardware : Saitek X52 Pro / Sim: P3D 5.4

I would recommend to play with Inertia (I prefer substantially lower inertia in the cockpit) and Speed. You can try my current settings:

IMG_0419.JPG?dl=1

Roman Heriban
Prepar3D v4 | Windows 10 | 1080Ti & 8700K at 4800MHz
FSLabs A320, Active Sky + Sky Force 3D, MCE, PF3, ChasePlane, etc.

sbsim.com