Sign in to follow this  
757FO

Mouse wheel

Hi all,

A quick question about panning in the VC. Currently I use FSUIPC option to pan in the VC. For zooming, I have to press the wheel and rotate in and out to zoom. Can I do this with ChasePlane? I need to keep the ability to use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out (when pressing on it), and be able to rotate the dials in the VC using the wheel (not pressing on the wheel)

Hopefully yes and I will be happy to give this product a go

Thank you

John.

Currently you cannot zoom using the scroll-wheel but it's definitely something we want to implement.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thank you Keven! Would I be able to keep using the Mouse look function in FSUIPC or would it interfere with ChasePlane (I know EZDock does)

John

ok thanks again for the feedback, I will keep an eye on future development

Regards

John

Good to know you're thinking about it, I am also missing this feature, looking forward to it in the future.

• Upvote 1

Maxime
TOGA projects

Really missing this feature in the program. Especially in the flightdeck it's an absolute MUST. Really hope this feature is implemented really soon (even in alpha version).

Keven,

Is there a way to only enable the scroll zoom when the mouse wheel is pressed? (like with the FSUIPC mouse look?), the reason is, any control in the VC that requires to be changed with the mouse wheel is interfering with the zoom function. Hopefully this can be done, thanks in advance

John.

It's on the list of things to do, expect if before v1.0

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42