Sign in to follow this  
mmosier1

Chase Plane And Ezdok Switching

I already have Ezdok installed. If I install Chase Plane without removing Ezdok, do I just do a global disable on Ezdok to let Chase Plane use control assignments? Can I switch back and forth between Ezdok and Chase Plane by global disable of one and enable of the other? My objective is to keep the option to go back and forth as needed.

Thanks

Simply disable Ezdok to start.

Depends how you start it: disable it in the EXE.xml

or (as I have done it) disable the line in the FSUIPC.ini

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest JustanotherPilot

I already have Ezdok installed. If I install Chase Plane without removing Ezdok, do I just do a global disable on Ezdok to let Chase Plane use control assignments? Can I switch back and forth between Ezdok and Chase Plane by global disable of one and enable of the other? My objective is to keep the option to go back and forth as needed.

Thanks

I thought ChasePlane wouldn't be available until early 2017 - which vendor did you get yours from?

I wish it were free, I would not be kicking myself and gnawing on my desk for buying it if it were, I'd just delete it and never look back.

But for $40 I have to keep it aboard and hope that the actual product released is Track IR compatible and I can maybe find some use for it then.

Aaron Tirrell

I wish it were free, I would not be kicking myself and gnawing on my desk for buying it if it were, I'd just delete it and never look back.

But for $40 I have to keep it aboard and hope that the actual product released is Track IR compatible and I can maybe find some use for it then.

Aaron, please stop complaining in every thread you find. We're trying to be helpful to one another in this section.

• Upvote 3

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Does no one actually look at the Dev's road map?  Seriously....   "It ain't got TrackIR, IT SUUUUUUCKS!"    It's on the Dev map for Q1 2017!   @_@   

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

And as Kevin said, he is trying to help, kicking me is not helping this thread in any manner, so please respect Kevins request K.....

Aaron Tirrell