Sign in to follow this  
N1125Y

Saitek Switch Panel & FSX SE Installation issue

Had never encountered issue installing this device. 

I just installed fresh WIN7 64Bit and  FSX-SE on dedicated SSD drive, the only device that I'm having issues is the Switch Panel, only the Starter /Mag switch is working the rest are not responding at all.

Tried to call Saitek customer support and found out that Logitech took over and so far noway to get in touch with them

Any idea

Thanks in advance    

You can try SPAD.neXt.

https://www.fsgs.com/forum/

If you only want to use the Switch panel in a non-networked configuration the freeware version is sufficiant.

Driver support by Saitek has been a nigthmare forever. SPAD.neXt has excellent support.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

yeah, this is what I want,

now:

Should I uninstall the Switch Panel apps and drivers, & install the SPAD.neXt ? 

Would it be okay to leave the other devices as they are now, cuz they are working fine?

Reg.

Yair

Hi,

there's a manual (Getting Started) which I just updated yesterday (on the r.h.s under Downloads). It's all there. You have to deinstall the Saitek app and driver for that panel.

Leave the other devices alone (altough you may possibly drive them via SPAD.next as well later).

Kind regards, Michael

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

I've used the legacy SPAD and Saitek FSX Plugins with great success in both FSX and FSX:SE.  

Both are free, as is the version of SPAD.neXt that Michael pointed you to.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

..not sure what I did, but we back in "Business" ... tnx to SPAD.neXt .... :dance:

BTW

The De Ice doesn't function properly ( but no big deal)

.. I see that SPAD is recognizing other devices like my Full Selector, do you thing it is possible to program those too ??

Reg.

Yair

If it's detect, probably yes. Although programming most devices will require the registered version. Details are in the manual.

Kind regards, Michael

..that is interesting, & yes I'll get the registration and will try to fool around  :-)

Tnx again Michael

Yair

There's a 5 days fully functional trial which you can try first.

Kind regards, Michael