Sign in to follow this  
Airfighter

LEGY Garray Soria Airport - Icarus Simulations & LatinWings

Dear pilots,

We are happy to announce that Icarus Simulations, in cooperation with the FSX/P3D developer, LatinWings, are at the final stages of development of the LEGY Garray Soria Airport in Spain.

Here are some W-I-P shots.

Enjoy!

KingAirC90B_1.jpgKingAirC90B_2.jpgKingAirC90B_3.jpgKingAirC90B_4.jpgKingAirC90B_5.jpgKingAirC90B_6.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Beautiful little airport. It's got everything - jets, props, helis and gliders! Surprised at 3 Avantis in one place though! I love that aeroplane, but they are quite rare I think. :cool: Nice work!

• Upvote 1

Beautiful little airport. It's got everything - jets, props, helis and gliders! Surprised at 3 Avantis in one place though! I love that aeroplane, but they are quite rare I think. :cool: Nice work!

Thanks!

Unfortunately Avantis are part of X-Plane's "show aircrafts at parking positions" autogen. Hopefully we will see more variation in the future/X-Plane 11.

Unfortunately Avantis are part of X-Plane's..autogen. Hopefully we will see more variation ......

No need to hope for more variation Ilias  - it's a beautiful aeroplane! (That's just my opinion of course!) Perhaps the scenery shows that there are some extremely rich glider pilots visiting the field. :wink:  :cool:  Thank you for the information.