Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Chase Plane request

Maybe I am missing something having not spent a lot of time with CP but the feeling of floating like in EZCA doesnt seem to be present in CP - seems like just a camera shake which is why I dumped OPUS - not sure if this can be looked at in future builds but its lacking imho - if I am off here Keven send me a preset so I can detract my statement

Also noticed I cant change effects in P3D without the sim pausing - clicked the little arrow with line above it turns red assuming thats a switch to do what I want but but still not  ideal - thank you

Rich Sennett

You can change turbulence effects in the Camera > Turbulence page and if you want to adjust the smoothness of the motion, you can adjust it in the Camera > Advanced panel where you'll find the Speed and Inertia settings for the controls.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

You can change turbulence effects in the Camera > Turbulence page and if you want to adjust the smoothness of the motion, you can adjust it in the Camera > Advanced panel where you'll find the Speed and Inertia settings for the controls.

Thanks Keven I played with a bunch of that stuff maybe I messed those - any thoughts on pausing sim ? 

Rich Sennett

You mean the sim is literally pausing or is lagging?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

You mean the sim is literally pausing or is lagging?

literally pausing - have to step out for a while no biggie - have to play with it more but played with settings as stated above still feels like a basic camera shake not the feel of floating - thanks 

Rich Sennett

There is an option in your sim for that. In the General page if i'm not mistaken. "Pause on task switch" or something like that

For the turbulence settings, right now what's available is really basic. We will have more tune option eventually for most sliders but those aren't available yet.

Best Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

There is an option in your sim for that. In the General page if i'm not mistaken. "Pause on task switch" or something like that

For the turbulence settings, right now what's available is really basic. We will have more tune option eventually for most sliders but those aren't available yet.

Best Regards,

Keven

Sounds good Keven I have the faith - still early and realize that - thank you

Rich Sennett

Best Regards,

Keven

Keven how do you speed up panning also jittering - I assigned buttons on my saitek cessna pro yoke for panning not hat switch as I am right handed so using up and down and left and right switches on right side of yoke for panning - thanks 

One other thing assigned 3 key pads numbers 7 for left view 8 for pilot view and 9 for right view - left and right work fine when I go to 8 key pilot view it goes to it then starts zooming in all by itself - thanks 

Rich Sennett