Sign in to follow this  
Shermann

FSUIPC Braking problems

You need to press the brakes fully forward, click..... then ease the brakes back slightly but not fully back and click.

That way when you are using the rudders normally you won't activate the brakes, there's your dead zone.

If all other aircraft work OK except the BBS, then try sending the brake axis directly to the flightsims controls in Fsuipc's assignments page rather than Fsuipc's calibration.

Well i am quitting. I tried all without success i tried to calirate from windows assigna a null zone in windows devices printers and so on. Nothing. I tried to assign direct axix nothing

slope +15 nothing slope -15 nothing all kind of slopes it seems that when i pus the brake and when i release it the input is to be pressed and i cant solve it anyway. It is not a problem of FSUIPC as i tried to use the FSX assignment with exaclty the same result. If i open FSUIPC the value under reset are 0 and 0 on bot brakes. WHen i go in the sim and press the pedal and open FSUIPC again the value are in the upper part always under RESET 16193 and the this value still stay even if i release the brake it is like when i release the brake the Software get the input of the pressed brake.

Go into FSX settings

Go to FSX settings and delete the pedal assignment for brakes

Go to FSUIPC and assign the brakes using "send direct to FSUIPC calibration"

Go to FSUIPC and calibrate the brakes ....tick the REV box/ press brake fully in and click the right hand SET box (it should read about + 16000)...now release the pedal BUT not fully (it should read about +4500) and press the left SET button.  Apply a slope if you wish.

If you have the brakes set up in FSx settings also you will have problems

And please tell me you have not installed any software that was supplied with your rudder pedals !

Peter Schluter

all saitek software have been uninstalled i will try what u suggest and l will let u know. Thanks again for ur support

well i tried and agin same exact result when i press the pedal and release it the parking brake shw differential braking on and in the FSUIPC the value of -16383 nd 16384 under RESET so i really cant understand what th problem can be possible the sftware of blackbx that have some parameters that read the pedal depressing like brakes on

i have ticked rev and slope to +15 and again when i press the pedal the brak is on even when i release it

Just as an experiment what happens with the A330 brakes when you un-tick the reverse box?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

it acts like it is not ticked. ticked or not n ticked it is the same. I was wondering if it is a problem about how the braking system of the plane  is modeled to create the problems 

can you post some screenshots of you using the FSUIPC window to assign/calibrate the brakes

Peter Schluter

Sure i can but this evening when i am back home from work! Anyway i suppose sinceit is only with this lane that the problem can be in the software brake programming. r i am telling something odd? 

I have the exact same problem with the BB A330. As soon as I apply the brakes with the pedals they stay on. The only way to release them is to switch the park brake on then release it which releases all the brakes???

I have also assigned they spoiler and flaps axis on the Saitek throttle, the flaps work properly as they should but the spoiler axis is always in reverse no matter how I set them up in FSUIPC.

Needless to say that they all work perfectly with PMDG, Aerosoft, iFly etc but not with BB.

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

the parking brake shw differential braking on and in the FSUIPC the value of -16383 nd 16384

That figure in RED is why the brakes do not come off, it needs to be less than the full back position other wise the brakes stay on.

Did you try the values I posted ?.

Did you try sending to FS rather than Fsuipc calibration ?

Look it's easy, Just place something behind the pedals to stop them fully returning then calibrate in Fsuipc, you will then have an area of movement where the brakes will not be on.

If that does not work then it is an issue with the BBS airbus (hardly a surprise) and you need to take it up with them.

I tried the setting u posted and the value i identified are under the reset Button when i press the pedal in FSUIPC the vaues under the RESET BUTTON Are those two no  matter what values i put .

Do the values change as you press the pedal ?

You say it works ok in other planes both in fsuipc and also fs native controller setup ?

Then the issue is with your BBS A330 only, you need to take it up with BBS, that's what being part of a beta process is about, it's a two way thing and you signed up to be a tester in in order to help BBS develop the product.

You did not buy a fully functioning aircraft, just accept that it is broken for now (maybe only for your setup) and work with the Devs to fix it.