Sign in to follow this  
Keven Menard

[Thank You] ++

Hi Everyone,

The last 2 days were pretty intense but we nuked most "critical" issues that prevented some users from launching the app. We will now be focusing on other issues like the ones where controllers and keyboards aren't read properly and the issue of Turbulence and Advanced options settings not saving properly.

Seeing the amount of enthusiasm around ChasePlane Alpha 1 is pretty insane. We certainly were not expecting this level of interaction between you guys in the forums and on Facebook. We're very thankful for that.

We added a Release Note and a Known Bugs section in the What's New page in ChasePlane (Lower-Left navigation) where you will find instructions on things we'd need your help with. Currently investigated bugs are in the Known Bugs list. We still need your help on those, if you have error reports, we want them! Please take time to read this section along with the changes made to the version of ChasePlane you are currently using.

This is a very short post. We're still swimming in various bug reports but our head is above the water.

Thanks again!

Keven

• Upvote 2

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thank you guys! The product is awesome, and considering it's only in Alpha there is a lot to look forward to as it evolves. We appreciate all the hard work.

Yes, thanks FSFX team for a great tool that, even though its still in alpha, is already working better than a well known other camera tool ;)

I especially like the experimental updates that happen several times a day. Every time i discover a bug/issue it gets fixed by a hotfix before i can even report it in the support forums :) Thats how you do early access development! 

Money well spent here, no buyers remorse! And cant wait for any future feature additions you might have up your sleeves (FSrecorder replacement maybe ;)

Thanks
Lars

Hi Folks,

I'll be very interested when TrackIR support is added fully into the program - everything I've read looks very promising...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7