Sign in to follow this  
ap1

FSX-SE Installing AI SID And STAR

I have followed the read me and YouTube tutorial for installing the program and have followed what the video said.  I get an error about the scenery.cfg file when inputting the data to the program.  It first says (problem reading scenery.cfg error.  Ensure the path to this file is valid.  Ensure FSX isn't running) (which it's not).  Then when I press force update of runway and taxi data, I get the same message along with (problem enumerating aircraft config files at path= SimObjects\).  The final message I then get is ( Problem reading scenery file = scenery\0102\scenery\APX15170.bgl.  Ensure this file exists at the specified path and is not open by some other process.  Also optionally ensure FSX isn't running.)  It then says if this is a networked computer and the file path listed in the error message is the local path of the FSX computer rather than the network drive path of the networked computer ensure the scenery.cfg on the FSX computer does not specify an absolute local path for the file.  It says the scenery.cfg file can be edited so that all scenery paths are relative to the FSX installation directory.  So what should I do to get this up and running?  I'm confused on what the solution is but I feel it has something to do with the scenery.cfg file.  Thanks.

One obvious suggestion would be to post in the correct thread:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/462339-ai-controller-14-sid-jet-route-star-and-final-approach-new-beta/

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Yea, of course. Very new to this program and I did not know if this or another thread was right for it. Thanks.