Sign in to follow this  
Paul_

FSX Steam & Flight1 Ground Environment problem

Hi Everyone

I am struggling big time with getting my head around installing Flight1 Ground environment X and Ground Environment X North America into FSX Steam Edition

I have the old boxed versions and I understand there is a patch to upgrade it to work in FSX Steam

My question is  ...... 

Do I install the boxed disks first and then run the old Ground Environment manager first and then install the upgrade patch or is this wrong?

I can't seem to make head or tail of the instructions on the Flight1 website  .....  wayyyyyy too much information on boxed products and downloads and I am worried about getting it wrong

Some help would really be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Paul   

Paul,

I'm no expert, but looking at their website, the Steam patch is for 1.096 through 1.099...that says to me that you can upgrade to the later version and then install the Steam patch.