Sign in to follow this  
Keven Menard

---- User Manual ----

Excuse my dumb question here, I did do a bit of searching and it is late to my own credit!   :wink:

2 Questions:

- If I wanted to soften the initial jarring of the turbulence to make it a bit more fluffy - how would I do this?

- Does it interact at all with 3rd party weather programs to enhance bumps and what not?

Cheers

Sean

Sean McCormack | Virgin Australia | i7 8700K @ 5.2Ghz | Asus Maximus XI | G.Skill RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX1080Ti | 2 x Samsung 850 EVO SSD RAID 0 | Corsair HX1000i  | Win 10 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S and Pimax 5k+ | Twitch twitch.tv/djsean00 | Youtube youtube.com/djsean00

Hi Sean,

- You cannot soften the inertia of the turbulence just yet. We are planning on implementing this feature after Alpha 2

- The turbulence system in ChasePlane reacts directly to the aircraft's movements. No need to interact directly with the Wx engine

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi, yesterday I bought and installed on a test pc, today I want to install it on my simulation pc and it does not allow me.

I only use one computer at a time.

What do I have to do to install it on my final PC or if I ever have to format my computer?

Thanks

Hi, yesterday I bought and installed on a test pc, today I want to install it on my simulation pc and it does not allow me.
I only use one computer at a time.
What do I have to do to install it on my final PC or if I ever have to format my computer?

Thanks

From the product page: Buying ChasePlane will give you 1 license to be activated on a single computer. You are allowed to transfer this license to a new computer every 3 months.

Alternativly, you can contact us via our support page: https://fsfxpackages.com/en/support/

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Keven I was looking in the user manual but could not find the function of "Global Enable" switch in the CAMERA -> Controls (bottom right).

I will add it in the next Manual Update. 

It simply disables ChasePlane and stops data from being sent to the simulator.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Interesting!

I should use it during takeoff and final approach with the FSL Bus to grab a few Fps.

I may breathe some oxygen to my old CPU in these critical phases :P

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Hi guys,

I did not read the all thread. Are you guys planning on adding additional vibrations (in the flightdeck) created by flaps, landing gear, speed brakes/spoilers, ... ? Would be nice. 

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

On 11/3/2016 at 0:55 PM, Keven Menard said:

Currently, ChasePlane only works when cameras are changed to On-BoardOutside or Static from within the ChasePlane interface, In-Sim View Selector or through control assignments in ChasePlane. Changing the view to something else from within the simulator using the contextual menu or through control assignments set in the simulator will result in erratic behaviors. If you want to change the view to Spot-view, Tower view or any other in-sim views, we highly recommend you disable ChasePlane while doing so.

This surprises me, but I can actually change views from the VC using the "S" key and panning around in spot view using my joystick, with no erratic behavior at all and having the CP interface enabled all the time. In fact, I'm using this as my defaults settings, i.e., CP used for all internal VC views (at least 10 to 12 different presets depending on the aircraft), and the "S" key for my outside views (default simulator spot views) being able to pan around with my joystick with no issues at all.

Just myself, or it's that way now?. I'm using alpha experimental  v.0.1.660 here.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I just installed Chase Plane today.  I have used EZDoc for quite a while and it has done the job for me.  I just had to try Chase Plane though.  I was a little confused at first but after trying a few settings I was off and running with Chase Plane. :biggrin:  Very easy to use and to make changes.  VFXCentral just updated it to V0.1.663.  I used it on a long flight and I'm really liking it.  The only issue I had was that one of my assigned view buttons started disengaging the autopilot.  I'm thinking that it was more likely something I did then the programs fault.  I will see if I can duplicate that, as long as I'm not on an approach.  :laugh:  Great work!  I'm very happy that I finally decided to give Chase Plane a try.  Now I will read the initial version of the manual. :biggrin:

Bill

Bill  N7IBG     

On 3/13/2017 at 8:18 AM, edpatino said:

This surprises me, but I can actually change views from the VC using the "S" key and panning around in spot view using my joystick, with no erratic behavior at all and having the CP interface enabled all the time. In fact, I'm using this as my defaults settings, i.e., CP used for all internal VC views (at least 10 to 12 different presets depending on the aircraft), and the "S" key for my outside views (default simulator spot views) being able to pan around with my joystick with no issues at all.

Just myself, or it's that way now?. I'm using alpha experimental  v.0.1.660 here.

Cheers, Ed

Thats the way I've used it since day one, I've got joy button hooked to "s", in order to go back in cockpit I use "chaseplane PIC" programed to another. If I use "shift-s" then that never gets me back in virtual cockpit, but that is fine with me...hope it doesn't change.

**edit I just reread what KM posted, which included this part " In-Sim View Selector or through control assignments in ChasePlane. So what we are doing with "s" key is expected.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

3 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

Thats the way I've used it since day one, I've got joy button hooked to "s", in order to go back in cockpit I use "chaseplane PIC" programed to another. If I use "shift-s" then that never gets me back in virtual cockpit, but that is fine with me...hope it doesn't change.

**edit I just reread what KM posted, which included this part " In-Sim View Selector or through control assignments in ChasePlane. So what we are doing with "s" key is expected.

Good!.

Thanks, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Thanks for all your hard work!!  Having said that, lol, since the last update, all of my camera sliders will not work.  They move, but nothing else does! They worked before the update.

I now have V0.1.676.   Hope its not me!!!

Kenny

Hello,

I am french and i would like to now if it is posseble to change the clavier in chaseplane

I mean it is QWERTY In chaseplane !!!  it is posseble to move to azerty

thank

For my systems => [win] + spacebar changes the input source.  (switches from Qwerty to Azerty - ENG to NED).

Depends on the system and the language ...

See also [language] in Control panel ...

Hope this helps