Sign in to follow this  
Keven Menard

---- User Manual ----

Zoom on Mouse Look will be coming soon, I promise!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven

Love chaseplane

Just a quick question. I have my presets set up perfectly and can use keybinds to go from cockpit to wing etc however I can't do that in experimental mode. I have to manually click on the view in the interface as using my keys/button won't work.

Also have problems switching from internal to external views on the airbus

Are these known issues? Cheers

Stewart Cumbers

Hi Keven

Love chaseplane

Just a quick question. I have my presets set up perfectly and can use keybinds to go from cockpit to wing etc however I can't do that in experimental mode. I have to manually click on the view in the interface as using my keys/button won't work.

Also have problems switching from internal to external views on the airbus

Are these known issues? Cheers

We fixed most issues on the latest version. let me know if you are running 0.1.552

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

We fixed most issues on the latest version. let me know if you are running 0.1.552

Regards,

Keven

Hey keven

My experimental version is 0.1.553

Stewart Cumbers

My experimental version is 0.1.553

Alright,

What combination of keys are you using to activate your presets?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Alright,

What combination of keys are you using to activate your presets?

Thanks for your reply I rediwnloaded the experimental version and it all working amazingly thanks Keven

Stewart Cumbers

I was just going to ask this question but it looks like someone already beat me to it. This will work with the wheel on the mouse, correct?

Also, will this conflict with pressing the mouse button wheel and having the little on-screen menu selector appear?

1. Yes
  2. No it should not!

I have one question...I will be shortly going into a complete reinstall of the OS and P3D...how can import back my current presets in the new installation  ? Are they linked to my account, so that when I first launch VFX Central after the reinstall they are automatically downloaded ?

Thanks

Ezio 

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

I have one question...I will be shortly going into a complete reinstall of the OS and P3D...how can import back my current presets in the new installation  ? Are they linked to my account, so that when I first launch VFX Central after the reinstall they are automatically downloaded ?

Thanks

Ezio 

Ezio,

They are linked to your account and will be downloaded automatically

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Great...

Thanks Keven...

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Keven-

So the Advanced page of the Camera setting now has symbols and a bit different then the previous version.   Do you have a legend or something that tells us what each symbol is?  

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Keven-

So the Advanced page of the Camera setting now has symbols and a bit different then the previous version.   Do you have a legend or something that tells us what each symbol is?  

Hi Jason,

We will add tooltips on them with a short description of what the sliders do.

Movements (x,y,z)   |   Rotation (pitch, pan, bank)   |   Focus

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Guest JustanotherPilot

Keven,

Any chance of making the above manual a pdf file for viewing offline and printing

steve

Keven,

Any chance of making the above manual a pdf file for viewing offline and printing

steve

Not at this time since we are constantly adding new features and changing things in it.

Right now, you can copy the content in a Word document and save it in your local files

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Not at this time since we are constantly adding new features and changing things in it.

Right now, you can copy the content in a Word document and save it in your local files

Regards,

Keven

It was very easy to copy and paste the manual unto a Word Document and print it out.....

Jeff Callender

Jeff Callender